The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) applicants thread 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Belle2002
Yeah they will. Where else have you applied?

Uni of Nottingham, Reading, Plymouth and Bournemouth
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Af762014
Psychology with predicted grade ABB so hopefully they’ll offer me a place too!

I sent in my UCAS yesterday for psychology- good luck with your offers ! where else have you applied??
Original post by Misty369
I sent in my UCAS yesterday for psychology- good luck with your offers ! where else have you applied??

Thank you! My other unis are Uni of Nottingham, Reading, Plymouth and Bournemouth. Plymouth offered me an unconditional yesterday. Where else have you applied?
Thank you! My other unis are Uni of Nottingham, Reading, Plymouth and Bournemouth. Plymouth offered me an unconditional yesterday. Where else have you applied?

Would have been a dream to have got an unconditional! Where are you thinking of firming?
Would have been a dream to have got an unconditional! Where are you thinking of firming?

Hopefully I’ll get an offer from Uni of Nottingham so if I do I’ll be firming that and making Trent my insurance. If I don’t get an offer from Notts then I’ll probs firm Trent and make Plymouth my insurance. All down to what offers I get, I don’t wanna be too optimistic rn hahah

durham, Leeds, Lancaster, Nottingham Trent and de Montfort, I’ve had the email from NTU and Lancaster saying they’ve received my application so it’s just the waiting game now
durham, Leeds, Lancaster, Nottingham Trent and de Montfort, I’ve had the email from NTU and Lancaster saying they’ve received my application so it’s just the waiting game now

Best of luck with them :smile:)

I’ve got an offer from Lancaster, what are you applying to study?
I’ve got an offer from Lancaster, what are you applying to study?

Psychology, what about you. Also congrats on the offer!
Reply 69
Hi, Ive applied for costume! can't wait to be considered for the course! Has anybody else has an interview for their course yet? 🥰
Reply 70
Original post by JBawden
Hi, Ive applied for costume! can't wait to be considered for the course! Has anybody else has an interview for their course yet? 🥰

Sent my application off on the 6th so far all i've received is an acknowledgement email.
Psychology, what about you. Also congrats on the offer!

Thank you! And I’m also doing psychology :smile:
I'm a postgraduate student (22) striving for the Animation MA course in 2021. I'm not finding much luck looking for mature students in the creative field, or finding suitable flatmates to live with (I'm trying to work on being social lol). But, just to clarify, I'm very familiar with the central Nottingham area since I've studied there for three years.

If I'm barking up the wrong thread, please let me know! I'm not used to replying in forum threads like these.
Which course are you interested in? Marketing
Undergraduate/postgraduate study? Undergraduate
Are you coming to an open day?* I attended one in November
Any questions for NTU? How does accommodation work for halls? Is there like a survey so we are with likeminded people? How much does a powerlifting membership cost?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi everyone :hello:

If you're thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent University (NTU) for 2021 entry then this is the thread for you.

If you've got any questions, or want to meet other NTU applicants, let us know by answering the below:

Which course are you interested in?
Undergraduate/postgraduate study?
Are you coming to an open day?*
Any questions for NTU?

*Nothing beats seeing us in person, but because that’s not possible at this unusual time, we’re hosting a series of Virtual Open Days to allow you to explore NTU from the comfort of your home. The next one is scheduled for Saturday 24 October, we hope you are going to join us!

Book your place at our Virtual Open Day

Good luck with your application and thanks for considering NTU!

Chris

I’m interested in studying fashion pr and communications ( undergraduate)
im applying mid December.
although I don’t have the grades for the course:/ but I have a lot of experience and extra curriculars that link with the course and my personal statement is pretty good. Would NTU still accept me?
Reply 75
NTU is definitely my favourite of my choices, just waiting for a reply now

Which course are you interested in?
History and politics
Undergraduate/postgraduate study?
Undergrad
Are you coming to an open day?*
Did a virtual open day
Any questions for NTU?
how long would it normally take to get a reply from NTU?
I sent mine off on the 12th (20 days ago) how long do they usually take I’m getting worried ahha
Reply 77
I sent mine off on the 12th (20 days ago) how long do they usually take I’m getting worried ahha

I sent mine on the 5th and they gave me an offer on the 17th. They claim ‘10 working days’ though.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m interested in studying fashion pr and communications ( undergraduate)
im applying mid December.
although I don’t have the grades for the course:/ but I have a lot of experience and extra curriculars that link with the course and my personal statement is pretty good. Would NTU still accept me?

Hey, thanks for your query. We do consider relevant work experience in lieu of academic qualifications, as long as it is a minimum of 12 months, we will most certainly consider this. If you apply on the basis of your work experience, then your application will be referred over to the course leader for further assessment, who will then make a decision. Please bear in mind, that we cannot guarantee if you will be made an offer but it is worth submitting an application through UCAS, so that the Admissions team can fully assess this for you. Hope this helps and all the best!
Original post by 326888
I sent mine on the 5th and they gave me an offer on the 17th. They claim ‘10 working days’ though.

Hi, the Admissions turnaround time is 10 working days, so you should have had a response by now. Please check your UCAS track account for further updates but if you're still waiting, then please call the Enquiries team and they will be able to check the status of your application. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending