The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) applicants thread 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hey, thanks for your query. We do consider relevant work experience in lieu of academic qualifications, as long as it is a minimum of 12 months, we will most certainly consider this. If you apply on the basis of your work experience, then your application will be referred over to the course leader for further assessment, who will then make a decision. Please bear in mind, that we cannot guarantee if you will be made an offer but it is worth submitting an application through UCAS, so that the Admissions team can fully assess this for you. Hope this helps and all the best!

Same with me, my predicted are BCC but I'm applying for ABBs, I would say my application is to a high standard and my personal statements highlights my suitability to the course. Would I expect to receive a conditional offer or a rejection?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Which course are you interested in?
BSc Psychology sandwich (C801)

Undergraduate/postgraduate study
Undergraduate

Are you coming to an open day?*
I was unable to attend but have seen the campus

Any questions for NTU?
How competitive are admissions for this course. I’m 2/2 for rejections on my responses so far which has absolutely demolished my confidence but NTU was my first choice 😨
(edited 3 years ago)
I've just sent mine off today. I've applied for Sociology
Original post by jemima0103
I've just sent mine off today. I've applied for Sociology

Good luck. I got offered a conditional place as long as I pass this year
I have now finished my personal statement and that is now on the UCAS website as it has had its final check over but I have still got to do my choices and a few other things on my UCAS application before that is paid and sent to college for the references to be done before it goes off to the universities so that they can give me offers.
Accounting and Finance (BA)
Undergraduate/postgraduate study?
Undergraduate
Well I have already attended three :smile:
Any questions for NTU?

My predicted grades is at ACC and the course I'm applying to is an ABB. Do you think it's possible for me to get a conditional offer and then work extra hard to achieve those grades?
Reply 86
Will most likely be my first choice. :smile:

Sociology
Undergrad
Have looked at the virtual ones
Any questions for NTU?
Any heads up on best accommodation closest to the city campus? And is there supermarkets nearby?
Hi everyone :hello:

If you're thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent University (NTU) for 2021 entry then this is the thread for you.

If you've got any questions, or want to meet other NTU applicants, let us know by answering the below:

Any questions for NTU?

*Nothing beats seeing us in person, but because that’s not possible at this unusual time, we’re hosting a series of Virtual Open Days to allow you to explore NTU from the comfort of your home. The next one is scheduled for Saturday 24 October, we hope you are going to join us!

Book your place at our Virtual Open Day

Good luck with your application and thanks for considering NTU!

Chris

Hi,
I have a conditional offer for undergrad criminology - I am hoping to get BBB at A-level.
Grade entries are BBC for this course but if I was to underperform and get BCC would this stop me from being able to come to Nottingham trent? I think there is a lot of uncertainty at the moment and would like to know where I stand and if others feel the same.
Thanks, Abigail
How long did it take you to get an offer from Nottingham Trent (NTU)?
Hi everyone :hello:

If you're thinking about applying to Nottingham Trent University (NTU) for 2021 entry then this is the thread for you.

If you've got any questions, or want to meet other NTU applicants, let us know by answering the below:

Any questions for NTU?

*Nothing beats seeing us in person, but because that’s not possible at this unusual time, we’re hosting a series of Virtual Open Days to allow you to explore NTU from the comfort of your home. The next one is scheduled for Saturday 24 October, we hope you are going to join us!

Book your place at our Virtual Open Day

Good luck with your application and thanks for considering NTU!

Chris

Hi I’m Zara! I just sent off my application for fashion communication and promotion!
Hi! I'm an applicant for Games Production over at Confetti. Currently I'm doing a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT! I already went to a virtual open day and enjoyed it. I'll be living at home about 30-40 minutes away if NTU is my top pick 😊
Hey,

I have applied for professional policing. I have applied for LJM, Nott Trent, Edge Hill, Staffordshire & Coventry. I do Applied Law, Criminology, Maths & history at A level (:
Hey I’ve received an offer for sport and exercise science at Trent today, anyone else heard anything??
Original post by Katecorrigan
Hey I’ve received an offer for sport and exercise science at Trent today, anyone else heard anything??

Congrats, I got an offer for sports engineering the other day x

Original post by 11Prayner

How long did it take fot you to get an offer? x
I got an offer for Psychology I’m gonna make it my firm x
I think it took about ten days (:
I think it was about 10 days (:

Original post by sophcaitxo
How long did it take fot you to get an offer? x
Original post by 11Prayner

Ooh congrats! Where else have you applied?
Ooh congrats! Where else have you applied?

Strathclyde for sports design engineering and Loughborough for sports technology. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending