Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

anyone going herts in september?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Applican
English language and literature, wbu?

OMG, I'm studying english literature xx (you may be on my course although not sure as I'm not doing language :smile: )
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi I’m going in Sept. all my friends at other unis have a group chat but can’t find one for herts anyone know one ?
Original post by Anonymous
OMG, I'm studying english literature xx (you may be on my course although not sure as I'm not doing language :smile: )

Oh cool! Do you have Instagram that I could follow?☺️
Second year Finance student; feel free to message me on here.
Original post by Applican
Oh cool! Do you have Instagram that I could follow?☺️

hey, is your name one of the following, if so, then we have modules together and will see you on zoom and campus next week xx:

Nicole
Lily
Alexandra
Elizabeth
Saffiyah
Reply 25
ye going to herts in september
I might. I’m an international student
Original post by JamThatJam
I do Education and the lectures are quite useful- we’re taught in group seminars as well and the tutors are very helpful.

As we’re in group seminars it was easy to make friend. There’s plenty of societies as well. Hope this helps :smile:

Hi I am starting primary Ed in 2021 : ) , I have Learning difficulties and was wondering what support they have at Herts.
Original post by Danielle H 234
Hi I am starting primary Ed in 2021 : ) , I have Learning difficulties and was wondering what support they have at HertsThere is quite.

There is quite a bit of support at Herts, especially within the School of Education. If you book an appointment with Student Wellbeing when you start, they can put together a Study Needs Agreement, where you may be able to receive extensions on assignments as well as other forms of support. If you apply for a Disabled Students Allowance, you can also receive further support and possible funding. Hope this helps :smile:
Pm me :smile: (I’m the anonymous btw)

Original post by Mordo
ye going to herts in september

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending