The Student Room Group

Foundation Yr Student - LLB Next Year Which Uni?

Hey,

I'm currently a foundation year in Law student at Oxford Brookes, however wanted to compare this uni with Uni Of Herts if anyone has Law experience within this uni. I just want to know how the uni itself is and the course, and everyone's recommendations on both uni's, ofcourse I have experience with Brookes, however its pretty far to travel by bus, and herts is the same ish but with car, so it's a bit easier travel wise. Jist needing thoughts. Ty.
Original post by xjxmes001
Hey,

I'm currently a foundation year in Law student at Oxford Brookes, however wanted to compare this uni with Uni Of Herts if anyone has Law experience within this uni. I just want to know how the uni itself is and the course, and everyone's recommendations on both uni's, ofcourse I have experience with Brookes, however its pretty far to travel by bus, and herts is the same ish but with car, so it's a bit easier travel wise. Jist needing thoughts. Ty.

Are you sure that Herts would accept your foundation year with a different uni? Usually they are specific to the university you are with and only allow you to progress onto their degree course.
Reply 2
Yes Herts do accept it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending