The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Age limit on MSc Diagnostic Radiography

I am considering applying to the above course at Herts for a January 2024 start. I will be 55 years old by the time the course starts, do anyone know if this is a bit too old, and my application may not be successful perhaps due to my age? I will still have 8 years or so after graduating to work in the NHS, so perhaps not over the hill yet!
Any advice/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
Original post by GDocherty
I am considering applying to the above course at Herts for a January 2024 start. I will be 55 years old by the time the course starts, do anyone know if this is a bit too old, and my application may not be successful perhaps due to my age? I will still have 8 years or so after graduating to work in the NHS, so perhaps not over the hill yet!

It might be worth contacting the admissions department at Herts to see if they have an age limit.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by GDocherty

Hello!
Thanks for your question! We would welcome your application and have no upper age limit for our courses. Go for it!
Wishing you all the best,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications Team
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hello!
Thanks for your question! We would welcome your application and have no upper age limit for our courses. Go for it!
Wishing you all the best,
Gaynor
UH Marketing Team

Oh thank you! Very encouraging.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending