The Student Room Group

Hey

Hey, it's Vanessa Chuah. Unfortunately, something happened to my other account. :frown: But if you would like to chat PM me!
Original post by yktv.vanessa
Hey, it's Vanessa Chuah. Unfortunately, something happened to my other account. :frown: But if you would like to chat PM me!

Hi, welcome back to TSR.
Original post by Caledonian23
Hi, welcome back to TSR.

Lol, thank you! It was actually yesterday something happened to my account. Idk what happened but it said,"TSR is now unavailable."
Lol, thank you! It was actually yesterday something happened to my account. Idk what happened but it said,"TSR is now unavailable."

That's strange, your account is not banned so it may be worth asking the CS to see if there is some kind of bug :smile:
Who’d you prefer Henry the hoover or Hetty the hoover?
Welcome back :aetsch:
It's not working again! :frown: I had to make ANOTHER account.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hiya :smile:
Original post by Black Cat
Welcome back :aetsch:

Thank u ! :smile:
Reply 9

Original post by slumpxgoddess
It's not working again! :frown: I had to make ANOTHER account.

Your custom user title contains unsupported emojis.

You should be able to go -> https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editprofile
Change your user title to not have any emojis or tick the reset box. Save and TSR should work again! :smile: I've also flagged it with the staff to reset your user title.
:/
its alrightyyy :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by username5019700

I would like to talk to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending