The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester 2024 undergraduate

Hey! I'm starting at BIMM Manchester in September and im looking for to make friends with people also starting next year!

I'd also like to see if anyone of similar interests would like to look for accommodation together as I'm a bit nervous about possibly ending up with people that won't get along with me!

I'm going to be studying music performance and production!

Let's get chatting!
Original post by Mitchelld1753
Hey! I'm starting at BIMM Manchester in September and im looking for to make friends with people also starting next year!

I'd also like to see if anyone of similar interests would like to look for accommodation together as I'm a bit nervous about possibly ending up with people that won't get along with me!

Let's get chatting!

Hi, my son is busy looking at uni's to study music production too.Maybe you could chat?
Reply 2

Let's get chatting!

Hey Mitchelld1753, I am interested in applying for the MA Popular Music Practice course, which course are you going to be studying?
Hi, I'm starting 2024 as a mature student studying music production. My insta is @WHY.TK_DNB
drop me a message
(edited 1 month ago)
Let's get chatting!
Hello Mitchell! How are you doing buddy. I am also in the same boat, exciting times!
Original post by dfaulkner1
Hey Mitchelld1753, I am interested in applying for the MA Popular Music Practice course, which course are you going to be studying?

Hey mate we’ve got a little band here together already haha! I’ll be studying on the performance undergrad course btw 😎🤘
Original post by beetlejuice123
Hi, my son is busy looking at uni's to study music production too.Maybe you could chat?

Hey! Can he join this forum… would love to talk!
Original post by Eth_drums
Hello Mitchell! How are you doing buddy. I am also in the same boat, exciting times!

Hey man! have you got an insta? lets chat!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending