The Student Room Group

Lloyds Assessment Centre- Data

Hi guys
If anyone went through the LBG Apprenticeship Assessment Centre for data please reach out I'd love any advice and helpful tips

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal001
Hi guys
If anyone went through the LBG Apprenticeship Assessment Centre for data please reach out I'd love any advice and helpful tips

Hey, have you applied for the Lloyds apprenticeships, and if so have you been invited to a centre or just planning ahead
Reply 2
Original post by finleybevan
Hey, have you applied for the Lloyds apprenticeships, and if so have you been invited to a centre or just planning ahead

i’ve been invited for the data one in london
i’ve been invited for the data one in london

Send me a message I’ll run you through the process I went through at lloyds
Reply 4
Hi guys

Is this for the April start one?
Reply 5
Original post by AdzT
Is this for the April start one?

yes.
Reply 6
hi
Reply 7

Heyy i would really appreciate if you could share this with me!
Original post by aaa_sss
hi
did you get an offer?
did you get an offer?
Hey I attended the assessment centre and have received my feedback report but no word on an offer yet. Have you received one? Or know anyone that has?
Original post by ElysiumTreasures
Hey I attended the assessment centre and have received my feedback report but no word on an offer yet. Have you received one? Or know anyone that has?
yeh i've got my offer it's weird they haven't reached out to you tbf
yeh i've got my offer it's weird they haven't reached out to you tbf
Oh really? When did you get an offer? My feedback report was last Thursday and I also received an email saying they’re still considering
Original post by ElysiumTreasures
Oh really? When did you get an offer? My feedback report was last Thursday and I also received an email saying they’re still considering
i got my offer on the last week of feb

Hey, could you run me through the process as well
Hi, can anyone help me in preparing for a virtual assessment centre for data analyst apprenticeship at Lloyds.
Original post by Amara101203
Hi, can anyone help me in preparing for a virtual assessment centre for data analyst apprenticeship at Lloyds.

pm me
pm me

Hey
pm me

Hey i also have a virtual assessment centre for risk apprenticeship, ive just joined so cant message through this could you help me please?
Original post by saijugomahan
Hey i also have a virtual assessment centre for risk apprenticeship, ive just joined so cant message through this could you help me please?

sorry i didnt do an ac for risk so i dont think i can help
Reply 19
Hey everyone! I will also have an assessment centre in data. Just wanted to get some advice how to best prepare for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending