The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

In need of someone to takeover my contract

Hey! I have an ensuite room contract at Childs Hall, found on the Whiteknights campus at the University of Reading and next to Stenton townhouses.
Comes with:
- Small double bed
- Your own bathroom
- A shared kitchen
No rent instalments have been paid, but deposit has been paid.
Tenancy lasts from September 2023 to September 2024, with rent costing £207.97 per week

If you have any questions message me
Reply 1
hey im interested
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Sierr4N
Hey! I have an ensuite room contract at Childs Hall, found on the Whiteknights campus at the University of Reading and next to Stenton townhouses.
Comes with:
- Small double bed
- Your own bathroom
- A shared kitchen
Tenancy lasts from September 2023 to September 2024, with rent costing £207.97 per week

Is this still available?
Is this still available?
Heyy I have a room available at benyon hall with ensuite. For only girls. It is a 41 week contract. Pls contact me if you are jnrered :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy I have a room available at benyon hall with ensuite. For only girls. It is a 41 week contract. Pls contact me if you are jnrered :smile:

is this available?
Original post by Sierr4N
Comes with:
- Small double bed
- Your own bathroom
- A shared kitchen

is this still available?
is this available?

I'm really sorry but it's not available anymore 😭
Reply 8
Hey! It is still available, I am currently just waiting on the university to reply back to me about the contract takeover process
Reply 9
Original post by kaxsh
hey im interested

Hey! It is still available, I am currently just waiting on the university to reply back to me about the contract takeover process
Reply 10
is this still available?

hi could you send me a message on insta its hxbasultan :smile:
Original post by Sierr4N
Reply 12
Original post by Sierr4N
Comes with:
- Small double bed
- Your own bathroom
- A shared kitchen

hey please i am very interested is it still available.
Original post by Sierr4N
Comes with:
- Small double bed
- Your own bathroom
- A shared kitchen

hey please i am very interested is this still available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending