The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Disability studies and SEN timetable

Hi, I am starting in first year disability studies and SEN in September and I'm just wandering when I will receive my academic year timetable specifically for which days and times I'm in?

I have just started looking for part-time work and I don't want to commit to something that I cannot do. Also, a few of my friends from other courses are wandering the same thing for the same reasons.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hey!
I studied SEN and Disability there a few years back, the team are absolutely fantastic! Might be worth emailing Hope to find out. I've just applied for a Masters and they were able to provide me with a timetable straight away.

During first year we were in 5 days a week with some long days with lots of free time between, however that was quite a few years back so may have changed since!
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jr18
Hey!
I studied SEN and Disability there a few years back, the team are absolutely fantastic! Might be worth emailing Hope to find out. I've just applied for a Masters and they were able to provide me with a timetable straight away.

During first year we were in 5 days a week with some long days with lots of free time between, however that was quite a few years back so may have changed since!

Hi! Oh awesome! I've met one of the main teachers and she was lovely! I'm definitely excited to get started! Ohh yeah that's a good idea! Will email them tomorrow, thanks!

Ah okay, that's doesn't sound to bad! Hopefully it will be quite even! Good luck with your masters!
Original post by Abzzz57
Hi! Oh awesome! I've met one of the main teachers and she was lovely! I'm definitely excited to get started! Ohh yeah that's a good idea! Will email them tomorrow, thanks!

Ah okay, that's doesn't sound to bad! Hopefully it will be quite even! Good luck with your masters!

Hey!

Great to hear that you're going to be studying with us in September!

All timetables will be sent out in late August but you can find our academic calendar here.

Best of luck,

Mia:biggrin:
Reply 4
hi. I am thinking of doing this course next year. I have an offer.
What is the workload like?
And is the accom ok?
Reply 5
Original post by 1805
hi. I am thinking of doing this course next year. I have an offer.
What is the workload like?
And is the accom ok?

Hi, I'm in 3rd year now and I absolutely love the course! The tutors are amazing and because the uni is semi small it really feels like you are getting 1-1 teaching!

The workload is completely manageable and if you ever feel like it isn't, it's really easy to talk to the tutors and get extensions or support when and if needed. The assignments have been really interesting and a good variety!

I didn't stay in the accomodation but a few of my friends did and there are good and bad sides, depending on which part of the campus you stay on! There's a modern building which I think is better then the older side as the older side can get super cold at night. Sorry I can't help more with that!

Please ask if you have any questions! I really recommend the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending