The Student Room Group

Art Aged Artists

Hi! I'm in year 11 and the GCSE themes this year were HORRIBLE. So i picked the most esiest one which was aged as it's always been on the GCSE themes. However I can't find any artists. I want to do show symbolisation of an apple in aged however I can't find any artists for it. i'm just struggling in general with finding artists for aged! Any ideas?
i'm not entirely sure what you mean with "show symbolisation of an apple in aged", but it's usually easier to pick the kind of style you want to go for (realism? impressionism? digital?), then find artists who have art styles like that. chances are that you will find an artist related to the theme somehow, even if it's just from 3 or 4 of their works. merging original ideas, like the thing about the apple, and the artist's ideas is (from what i know) acceptable - like, for example, say you chose pablo picasso; you could probably merge the idea of an aging apple with his ideas of death-related still lifes that have skulls in them, or something.

i suggest you list down maybe 3 or 4 art styles you're interested in, then find 2 artists you like for each of those art styles, then find artworks from them related to the theme - these ideas might not be what you originally thought of, like the apple, but you'll be able to narrow down which "aged"-related ideas and artworks you want to keep from there on.
Reply 2
"Art Aged Artists" paints a tapestry of time, blending the wisdom of age with the vibrancy of art. These seasoned artists, brimming with decades of experience, channel their life’s tales into breathtaking creations. Their art resonates with history, stories, and a profound understanding of life’s intricacies. Each stroke, color, and texture is a testament to their evolving mastery and the enduring spirit of creativity with https://mockup.online/.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest