The Student Room Group

Business Admin Level 4 - OCR - LETS MAKE A SUPPORT GROUP!

I am doing Business Admin Level 4 with OCR and I think all other BAL4 candidates should come together so we can help each other. IM me and let's help each other out!!!
That sounds like something I've been looking for, for the past year lol I'd be happy to try and help anyway I can? At the minute I've nearly completed my units and I just need to start the Technical certificate part.

I'm currently just trying to cover points of units that I've missed if you can help with unit 15? I still need to cover the below.

1.4 Evaluate the suitability of possible problem-solving actions related to information systems.
1.6 Analyse the suitability of different evaluation techniques related to information systems
1.7 Assess the potential consequences of breaches of confidentiality
1.8 Evaluate the potential consequences of publishing reports containing inaccurate or unsubstantiated information

Thanks Alan.
Original post by masonemoli
I am doing Business Admin Level 4 with OCR and I think all other BAL4 candidates should come together so we can help each other. IM me and let's help each other out!!!

I am in
Original post by LeoKisia
I am in

Hi Leo,

I don't suppose you can help with the above can you? or unit 18
1.2 Explain the uses and limitations of quantitative and qualitative data
1.5 Assess the risks attached to making judgments based on limited or unrepresentative samples
1.6 Assess the risks attached to generalizing research findings
1.7 Explain different formats and techniques for the presentation of the analysis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending