The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Greenwich for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I've applied for BA in criminology and criminal justice.. I was wondering how long does it take to receive my offer from the university because some friends have already received their offer
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by Mollyk220313
Has anyone received an offer yet?
Specifically for Law?

I'm waiting for mine (Criminology and criminal justice)
Original post by Anonymous
Iv applied for the MSc in adult nursing

I will be doing this course as well in September :smile: haven't found anyone else before now!
Original post by Iby33
Iv applied for MSc in Nursing and social work

did you apply for MSc adult nursing?
Reply 44
Original post by kcorbishley
I will be doing this course as well in September :smile: haven't found anyone else before now!

Are you going to be moving to the Avery hill campus?
Original post by Cgrowns
Are you going to be moving to the Avery hill campus?

no, i will be staying at home as I'm not far from the campus :smile:
Original post by unknown2204
Anyone starting in September?

me!
Reply 47
Me tooooo, my interview is on Monday!!!!!!
Hi everyone :smile:
I applied for paramedic science at Avery Hill back in December. Good luck to everyone with their applications.
Original post by llamayears
I applied for paramedic science at Avery Hill back in December. Good luck to everyone with their applications.

My daughter this evening received an unconditional offer to study Paramedic science at Avery Hill. She was interviewed 3 months ago 🤪😆
Reply 50
I have an interview for paramedic science on monday and Greenwich sent me an email saying my interview is from 4:55 - 5:25 AM, that's in the morning. Did anyone else have it at this time?
Original post by llamayears

Hi, I'm a 1st year student at Avery Hill studying paramedic science, if I can be of any help, let me know 😁
Original post by 5thchild
My daughter this evening received an unconditional offer to study Paramedic science at Avery Hill. She was interviewed 3 months ago 🤪😆

Congrats! I'd advise her to start looking into learning some anatomy as term 1 does fly quite fast and is jam packed with anatomy, things like learning the skin diagram, diagrams of the heart, homeostasis (that's a topic that's discussed alot) and much more, I've just done the exam myself so it's all quite fresh :smile:
Original post by AliNineNine
Congrats! I'd advise her to start looking into learning some anatomy as term 1 does fly quite fast and is jam packed with anatomy, things like learning the skin diagram, diagrams of the heart, homeostasis (that's a topic that's discussed alot) and much more, I've just done the exam myself so it's all quite fresh :smile:

Thankyou for that, she did do Biology and Chemistry at A level
Nice, I just went through an access course in 2019 and was able to use that to get into university
Reply 55
Hi I’m Riya and I’ve applied to do Psychology Bsc !!
I’m also currently studying psychology, english lit and economics 🥰
Any currently studying primary education Accelerated course? Would like some advice. Thanks
Hi guys! I've secured Greenwich as my first choice for criminology and criminal psychology! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by zayn01
Hey, do you know if this course is a STEM subject? Thanks

yes i believe psychology is a stem subject !!
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Greenwich for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I'm currently studying a BTEC in enterprise and entrepreneurship, and 2 A levels in psychology and sociology. I have applied and got an offer for Criminology and Criminal Psychology for 2021.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending