The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Official University of Greenwich 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Is anyone here going to get the EU Bursary? I would like to ask you something.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hi everyone!

Has anyone here applied to Greenwich for Jan 2022 start? There doesn’t seem to be a separate thread for it as yet but I’ve just sent off my UCAS application and wanted to see if anyone else is currently in the same boat? I’m 28 so this is a big career change but something I have spoken about for the last 6 years since I graduated from another university in a completely unrelated subject and after the year we’ve all just had I finally have the courage to go for it!

Look forward to hearing from you 😊
Original post by Sophiepea
Hi everyone!

Has anyone here applied to Greenwich for Jan 2022 start? There doesn’t seem to be a separate thread for it as yet but I’ve just sent off my UCAS application and wanted to see if anyone else is currently in the same boat? I’m 28 so this is a big career change but something I have spoken about for the last 6 years since I graduated from another university in a completely unrelated subject and after the year we’ve all just had I finally have the courage to go for it!

Hey!

I may not be starting in January, neigher I am the same age as you, but I felt a deep urge to express my admiration for your decision to follow your dream! I like seeing people during those tough times, who reconsider things and take their lives at their own hands! I wish you all the best with your studies!
Original post by Helen-00
Hey!

I may not be starting in January, neigher I am the same age as you, but I felt a deep urge to express my admiration for your decision to follow your dream! I like seeing people during those tough times, who reconsider things and take their lives at their own hands! I wish you all the best with your studies!

Oh goodness, how sweet are you! That’s a really encouraging message, thank you 🙏🏻 it would be to study children’s nursing so I really hope that having a little life experience will be a huge benefit to my application - just the waiting game to see if I will be selected for an interview now!!
Oh goodness, how sweet are you! That’s a really encouraging message, thank you 🙏🏻 it would be to study children’s nursing so I really hope that having a little life experience will be a huge benefit to my application - just the waiting game to see if I will be selected for an interview now!!

Don't mention it. That's really wonderful! I believe it should be! I wish you the best of luck :wink:
Hi everyone,

I’ve just found out the date for my children’s nursing interview! - it’s towards the end of this month (For start date Jan 2022) Unfortunately it’s going to be done via Microsoft teams which I had really hoped by now interviews would be going ahead in person as I come across so much better in real life (as most people do I’m sure!) as I find Zoom/teams very impersonal and struggle to come across as well and as naturally as I would in real life so I would love to hear from those of you who have had online interviews etc and how you managed/what was talked about and the process of how it worked generally etc

Best wishes to you all and I look forward to chatting!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I'm starting chemical engineering at the Medway campus in September is there a group chat to meet people and is anyone looking for flat mates.

Hey is that the medway campus for you? I applied for pharmaceutical science and booked my accommodation for September!
Original post by therealamelia
there is! message me if you want to join!

I know I’m late but if there is one can you dm me so I can join! I start in September as well
Original post by zayn01
Wow thats great to hear, PMd you as requested :smile:

I know I’m late but can you add me too!
I got an offer for MSc Product design. Any idea about Greenwich university regarding engineering courses??? Because not so many mid-fee universities offer this course. Please reply.

Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Greenwich for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Computer guy here. Starting first year this september coming from the foundation. Hope classes are not online again cause this academic year is being so boring.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi all! 👋🏻

Those of you who have had to interview for a particular course how long did you wait for the decision? (Offer or rejection) - do they tend to do the rejections first and then the offers? I’m so impatient playing the waiting game!!

Thank you 🙏🏻
Reply 112
Hi! Can someone tell me what questions they ask at the interview for Landscape architecture?
Original post by GoogleIntern
Computer guy here. Starting first year this september coming from the foundation. Hope classes are not online again cause this academic year is being so boring.

hii, did you do the computing foundation year? if so how was it like -im doing the same thing, thx
Reply 114
Hey guys 👋 I will be transferring into the second year of the BA (Hons) Creative Writing course from another university, so technically I’m going to be a new student even though I’ve already done first year somewhere else... just a tad confusing. Anyone else transferring into second year from another uni?

And also, I have a Large En-suite room at Daniel Defoe Hall, and I was wondering if anyone would want to swap rooms? I would ideally like either a Standard Studio at McMillan Student Village, a Standard En-suite at Daniel Defoe Hall, or a Standard or Large En-suite at Cutty Sark Hall.
Hi everyone!

Hi angel! I am starting Sept after doing a Foundation Year elsewhere, but I am also in the 'mature student' boat as I'm 25. Good for you for going for it! I felt the same last year and I had never done Uni before. If you want a similar age friend let me know haha :smile:

Bec x
Hey, there is a private WhatsApp gc for London students (only for girls). If you are interested in joining send me a private message.
I’m finding it hard to find friends at this university it seems everyone has made there groups
I’m almost finished with my first year of business management and haven’t made a good friend yet

N tutorial class I was expecting a mixture of girls and boys however it seems to b I the only girl in the class 😅 so few of them I get along with however none rlly hangout or try to b social
Wondering if anyone is facing same problem still?
Reply 118
Hello guys! Just finished my interview for the university today, how long does it usually take to hear back with an offer after an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending