The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Official University of Hertfordshire 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hello, I’m Zino. I applied for the MSc Adult nursing program in Sept 2020, I was invited for an interview in Nov and got an offer in Dec. I’m still waiting on other schools before I decide on which uni I’m going to though
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Just wondering, did anyone in this thread attend the live chat today?
Reply 22
Original post by Brwrfl

I did
Original post by Spiicy
I did

me too
Original post by Brwrfl

I did, it was so chaotic.
Reply 25
Yeah I didn't manage to get that much info outside of housing info, I think it was hard for the actual students to keep up with the chat too. Did anyone learn anything interesting? Or manage to make some connections?
Reply 26
Original post by Brwrfl

I did, such a headache trying to follow it, I think there were 450+ applicants and two students trying to answer the questions, have to feel sorry for them. I gave up after 10/15 minutes though.
Reply 27
Original post by petebu
I did, such a headache trying to follow it, I think there were 450+ applicants and two students trying to answer the questions, have to feel sorry for them. I gave up after 10/15 minutes though.

That's true but a lot of people left so it got slightly easier over time, I hope we can have another live chat like that at some point virtually none of the questions in the study chat got answered
I’ve applied but heard nothing back yet!
Original post by chodestro
I’ve applied but heard nothing back yet!

when did you apply?
Original post by raglett
when did you apply?

My application only went off January 12th so im not too worried about them not getting back to me yet
My application only went off January 12th so im not too worried about them not getting back to me yet

It took them 4 weeks (that's without including christmas break) to get back to me but every course is different!
Original post by raglett
It took them 4 weeks (that's without including christmas break) to get back to me but every course is different!

Yeah a couple have replied quickly then others seem to take a lot longer because of the demand. Where else have u applied? :smile:
Yeah a couple have replied quickly then others seem to take a lot longer because of the demand. Where else have u applied? :smile:

Bournemouth, Westminster, Ravensbourne, & Norwich University of Arts
(bournemouth got back to me first & i need to have interviews for West & Rave) and i applied for film :smile:
Original post by raglett
Bournemouth, Westminster, Ravensbourne, & Norwich University of Arts
(bournemouth got back to me first & i need to have interviews for West & Rave) and i applied for film :smile:

Thats great! I applied for film at ravensbourne and Westminster too & i have an interview at ravensbourne but Westminster haven’t got back to me yet and since thats my top choice im a bit stressed aha
Thats great! I applied for film at ravensbourne and Westminster too & i have an interview at ravensbourne but Westminster haven’t got back to me yet and since thats my top choice im a bit stressed aha

ahh really? i had an email from West at 10:30pm requesting to see a portfolio😂 i’m sure they will get back to you but ive heard west are really into their essays!
I have an offer for music industry management! and i'm currently doing music and french a levels + music technology btec!
Has anyone applied for photography / digital media design and had an interview? i've sent my portfolio off but want to know if there's more to it. or does anyone know if I will get an interview
(edited 3 years ago)
Update: I got an email from a tutor of my course (I think), saying they can offer me a conditional, but they think I'm too advanced at Japanese to study it with them. I personally don't think so as I'm only self-taught, therefore, I'm rather unsure whether to take the offer of not :/
Reply 39
Original post by Zee_gal
Hello, I’m Zino. I applied for the MSc Adult nursing program in Sept 2020, I was invited for an interview in Nov and got an offer in Dec. I’m still waiting on other schools before I decide on which uni I’m going to though

Hi Zino,

I was wondering if you had another platform I could contact you to speak about the MSc Adult nursing @ Hertfordshire ?

Let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending