The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

I have a place for adult nursing, I am a very mature student so staying at home lol
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Has anyone heard back for dietetics yet?
Anyone applied for MPhys (Physiotherapy) - or literally anything for that matter - at Queen Margaret and heard back yet? I’m still waiting...
Original post by shannon52
Anyone applied for MPhys (Physiotherapy) - or literally anything for that matter - at Queen Margaret and heard back yet? I’m still waiting...

Jve sent you a pm with info!
Original post by weronikamch
Jve sent you a pm with info!

Got your message thanks so much! I’ve just made my account so won’t let me send pm’s until I’ve had the account for at least three days apparently but I got it thank you!
Hey guys! I've got an unconditional for 2nd year in BA Drama (Hons)!
Hey! Has anyone heard back for radiography? I applied for MDRad and haven’t heard anything yet.
Reply 27
Original post by EilidhGalloway
Hey! Has anyone heard back for radiography? I applied for MDRad and haven’t heard anything yet.

I got an offer for therapeutic radiography but still haven't heard back for diagnostic. i messaged them to ask when i would hear and they said the end of March so might hear this week
Original post by Slaing
I got an offer for therapeutic radiography but still haven't heard back for diagnostic. i messaged them to ask when i would hear and they said the end of March so might hear this week

Aw right okay, yeah that would be good
Reply 29
Original post by Heather4
Has anyone heard back for dietetics yet?

Hi, I got an offer for MSc Dietetics 🥳 what have you applied for, undergrad or postgrad? 😊
Reply 30
Hey, I’m in my first year of radiography at qmu rn and I got my offer at around this time last year so don’t stress just yet they take a while to give out offers
Original post by Tianax
Hey, I’m in my first year of radiography at qmu rn and I got my offer at around this time last year so don’t stress just yet they take a while to give out offers

Would you recommend it? And do you have any advice?
Reply 32
Original post by Anonymous
Would you recommend it? And do you have any advice?

Yes definitely, I love the course and the lecturers are really nice and really supportive. Obviously because of covid its not been the best but the uni has been really good in giving us 2 in-person classes a week (as far as I know Cali and rgu students are completely online) which just meant that I felt more prepared to go on placement as I had seen the X-ray machine properly before and stuff. The facilities are really great and you get to have a play about on portable X-ray machines as well as the actual big X-ray machine. You will find that your cohort will be quite small (there's 32 in my year I think) so you will get to know everyone quite well and the lecturers will also get to know you quite well which is nice. in terms of workload and academics, its not too bad but I have found that there is quite a lot of physics and it has been quite hard learning it online but the lecturers are always there to help and if you email them a question they're usually quite quick in answering it for you. Overall I'm really enjoying the course and you can message me if you have any more questions
Original post by Tianax
Yes definitely, I love the course and the lecturers are really nice and really supportive. Obviously because of covid its not been the best but the uni has been really good in giving us 2 in-person classes a week (as far as I know Cali and rgu students are completely online) which just meant that I felt more prepared to go on placement as I had seen the X-ray machine properly before and stuff. The facilities are really great and you get to have a play about on portable X-ray machines as well as the actual big X-ray machine. You will find that your cohort will be quite small (there's 32 in my year I think) so you will get to know everyone quite well and the lecturers will also get to know you quite well which is nice. in terms of workload and academics, its not too bad but I have found that there is quite a lot of physics and it has been quite hard learning it online but the lecturers are always there to help and if you email them a question they're usually quite quick in answering it for you. Overall I'm really enjoying the course and you can message me if you have any more questions

I just received an unconditional yesterday, it sounds so good! Thankyou
Original post by shannon52
Got your message thanks so much! I’ve just made my account so won’t let me send pm’s until I’ve had the account for at least three days apparently but I got it thank you!

I have just heard back from them yesterday regarding the undergraduate MSc physio!
Reply 35
ello guys. did anyone hear back for msc/pg-dip speech and language therapy yet?
Original post by Tianax

Hi, would you recommend any accommodation for first year? I’m moving from Northern Ireland and nervous about meeting people :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Clare555
Hi, would you recommend any accommodation for first year? I’m moving from Northern Ireland and nervous about meeting people :smile:

Hi there, what course are you going into? I will be moving from northern Ireland also 😊
Speech and Language therapy hby?
Reply 39
Original post by Clare555
Speech and Language therapy hby?

not heard anything yet :/

Latest