The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zacaj
ello guys. did anyone hear back for msc/pg-dip speech and language therapy yet?

Hey, I've had a conditional offer for the undergad masters in speech and language therapy :smile: have you heard yet?
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by Clare555
Speech and Language therapy hby?

same!
Has anyone confirmed Qmu Edinburgh for diagnostic radiography.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone confirmed Qmu Edinburgh for diagnostic radiography.

Hi - Congratulations on your offer! If you'd like any further information on QMU or our Diagnostic Radiography programme before making your decision, please do get in-touch! :smile:

Nik @ QMU
Original post by crlanna266
Hey, I've had a conditional offer for the undergad masters in speech and language therapy :smile: have you heard yet?

Congratulations on your offer! :congrats:

Nik @ QMU
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Vickyb99
Hi, I received an offer for occupational therapy last week and was wondering if anyone else had heard back??

Congratulations on your offer, Vicky! We can't wait to welcome you in September :smile:

Nik @ QMU
does anyone know if the accom is first come first served? i only applied for it yesterday as i was waiting for other offers but now i fear i’ve left it very late
Reply 67
does anyone know if the accom is first come first served? i only applied for it yesterday as i was waiting for other offers but now i fear i’ve left it very late

Go onto the QMU accommodation website - they have their allocation policies there.

From what I can see, it is only allocated on a first-come-first-served basis if you have an EH (Edinburgh) postcode (providing that there are still rooms available)

Someone else might be able to clarify this further for you :smile:

Hi - Congratulations on your offer!

Accommodation is allocated on a number of factors including when you applied but also other things such as whether it would be possible for you to commute to campus. Accommodation is prioritised for students with a disability, health condition, care leaver or other needs and if you are a first year student. You must have also chosen QMU as your firm choice :smile:

There's full details on our accommodation allocations policy here: https://www.qmu.ac.uk/media/4694/accommodation-allocations-policy-2018-19-final.pdf and if you have any questions you can email [email protected]

Hope this helps!

Nik @ QMU
Original post by bunnieboo
applied for adult nursing, currently on access to nursing

I have got an offer for adult nursing too, but still can not make a decision and chose between QMU and Napier!
I picked QMU👍
Original post by Snasulle
I have got an offer for adult nursing too, but still can not make a decision and chose between QMU and Napier!

Heyy

Congrats on your offer to study with us! If there's anything we can help with, please give us a shout :wink:

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Queen Margaret? I've applied in December and I'm yet to hear from them. Getting a bit impatient as deadline is the 6th for them to reply.
Original post by Starfish99
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Queen Margaret? I've applied in December and I'm yet to hear from them. Getting a bit impatient as deadline is the 6th for them to reply.

Hi! Hope you're well! If you could send me any email to [email protected] with your name and the course you've applied to, I can look into this for you. :smile:

Thanks,

Nik @ QMU
Original post by Vickyb99
Hi, I received an offer for occupational therapy last week and was wondering if anyone else had heard back??

Hi, did you end up going to QMU? Whats the interview process like there?

Latest