The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Official Swansea University 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by azrashay
They didn't tell me at the interview but I've since emailed admissions and that was their reply.

I am a bit concerned though because my interview lasted a grand total of 11 minutes. 💀 How did you find yours? Have you booked for an online open day?

Mine lasted about 10 minutes too. I did back then but it was always when I was at work that it was happening ha.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Hi! I've applied for Mental Health Nursing for September 2021. I was told I should hear back by March. I haven't heard anything yet. 😖

EDIT: I had my interview toward the end of November.

i had mine December 3rd and I haven’t heard either 😬 hopefully by March we will know if that’s what they’ve said ! Don’t worry about interview time, mine was only 15 mins :smile: x
Original post by ella.h2000
i had mine December 3rd and I haven’t heard either 😬 hopefully by March we will know if that’s what they’ve said ! Don’t worry about interview time, mine was only 15 mins :smile: x

Thats such a relief to know haha. At the beginning they said it can last upto 30 mins so when I looked and it had just been 11 I thought oh no 😂.

Goodluck! Let us know if you hear back (:
Reply 83
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has applI hied to do nursing in Swansea 2021? And if anyone has received an offer yet? :smile:

I had my interview in early December and haven't heard anything yet.
Thats such a relief to know haha. At the beginning they said it can last upto 30 mins so when I looked and it had just been 11 I thought oh no 😂.

Goodluck! Let us know if you hear back (:

I thought the same don’t worry 😂 I’m sure they care more about what was said, not how much (:
You too best of luck!
Original post by RP092
I had my interview in early December and haven't heard anything yet.

Me too! At least we are all in the same boat, I think they are still doing interviews so maybe they will let everyone know once they’re done
Reply 86
Me too! At least we are all in the same boat, I think they are still doing interviews so maybe they will let everyone know once they’re done

My friend had an interview wednesday for swansea so they are still interviewing.
HI, where is the most popular halls at Swansea, I've received an offer for journalism, media and communications
got an unconditional for computer science :u:
Original post by sy!¡
got an unconditional for computer science :u:

Congrats, have you already got your results? If not what are your predicted grades?
Original post by Anonymous
Congrats, have you already got your results? If not what are your predicted grades?

yeah i’m on a gap year so i got my results last year...applied with those.
Hi there,

I currently study Religious Studies, Geography and Business Studies and I have an offer for Human Geography at Swansea. Does anyone know if there are virtual applicant days scheduled or not.
Hi everyone, I'm Rhys. I've applied for Journalism, Media and Communication. Doing a Business Studies BTEC right now but I'm not enjoying business as much as I thought I would. Media's appealed to me since I was a child, so here I am! :smile:
Reply 93
Hi! 😊 I also applied for criminology and criminal justice and got an offer from them. I'm thinking of putting Swansea as my firm, but I also got an offer from Leicester and their criminology program seems better so I'm not sure...
Accepted my unconditional from Swansea yesterday! (I got my A levels last year) I'm going to be studying Environmental science and the Climate Emergency this September, now just got to find something to do for the next 6 months till then.
Has anyone booked or looked at Omnia Oldway Centre?
Has anyone heard back for Adult Nursing yet? I’ve had an offer for Cardiff but still waiting on Swansea, had my interview start of January!
Original post by Craesull
Has anyone heard back for Adult Nursing yet? I’ve had an offer for Cardiff but still waiting on Swansea, had my interview start of January!

Hiya, I’m also waiting for Swansea adult nursing, my interview was start of December. By the looks of things everyone is still waiting for them :smile:
Hiya, I’m also waiting for Swansea adult nursing, my interview was start of December. By the looks of things everyone is still waiting for them :smile:

Feels like the interview was so long ago. Good luck!
Reply 99
How long did Swansea take to offer an interview for adult nursing? I applied late, I sent my application off last week. I’m also deferring until 2022 (I’ve already spoken to admissions about this) I’m just anxiously updating track every 20 mins waiting for an update 😂🤞🏼

Quick Reply

Latest