Original post by raglett
Has anyone had any offers? undergraduate

Yes for psychology and counselling :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Do you know how to submit via a web link? I have no idea how to do it im so confused

I made a Document and pasted the link to my showreel there then uploaded the document to the admissions site where it says to upload more info or something like that :smile: the email should let you know! pop me a message if you need anymore help
Original post by shamsoali
Same here :smile:

Woah nice actually found someone who applied to the same course!! Are you thinking of firming?
Hey! Anyone who has an an interview in general or for film, how long did it take to hear back with a decision?
Hey! Anyone who has an an interview in general or for film, how long did it take to hear back with a decision?

my interview wasnt for film but i had it in december and got a reply back mid jan, guessing mine took longer bc of the christmas break but my guess is they should get back to u within 3 weeks to a month (:
my interview wasnt for film but i had it in december and got a reply back mid jan, guessing mine took longer bc of the christmas break but my guess is they should get back to u within 3 weeks to a month (:

Thanksss! I actually just heard back from them now with an offer and my interview was this morning😂 so that’s the quickest I’ve heard back from any uni so far!
Thanksss! I actually just heard back from them now with an offer and my interview was this morning😂 so that’s the quickest I’ve heard back from any uni so far!

If you don’t mind what sort if questions do they ask? Im sending my portfolio off this week and if i get an interview i have no idea how to prep fir it
If you don’t mind what sort if questions do they ask? Im sending my portfolio off this week and if i get an interview i have no idea how to prep fir it

Of course! I was asked about what I was proud of in my portfolio, what was important to me in my work, why I applied to Westminster, some of my favourite films and why, if I had any collaboration experience, an example of a time when I have had creative difference and how I dealt with it and then there was time for me to ask some questions :smile:
Hello,
Im planning to study sociology. Anyone else?

me too!!
Original post by raglett
Has anyone had any offers? undergraduate

I got an offer for Chinese and Linguistics !! (ages ago i just didnt see this thread until now)
Original post by University of Westminster
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Westminster for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Im applying for Chinese and Linguistics! and I got an offer!
Original post by somsom2333
I got an offer for Chinese and Linguistics !! (ages ago i just didnt see this thread until now)

Congratulations! Westminister is the last university I am waiting to hear back from so it's pretty nerve-racking :frown:
Iv applied for BA history 3rd year as im transferring from another uni,they sent me a message asking for my transcrpit from my current uni about 3 weeks ago, just waiting to hear now..
Original post by PatrickMadronero
I got a conditional offer for cognitive and clinical neuroscience

Are any of you looking to stay in halls ?
Original post by Jessie.dochertyx

No , staying home
Original post by Jessie.dochertyx

me! if i get an offer
Original post by raglett
me! if i get an offer

Yay congrats! I believe we applied to the same course :smile: have you accepted your offer
Has anyone received an offer for the film ba?? I applied on december and they asked for my portfolio a couple of weeks ago but havent been contacted since...
Has anyone received an offer for the film ba?? I applied on december and they asked for my portfolio a couple of weeks ago but havent been contacted since...

I received an offer this week, I applied in October, did my portfolio in nov/dec I believe and had my interview last week

not sure if you are the one who replied to me before this post but i haven’t had an interview or anything back from them at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending