The Student Room Group

Where can I order groceries from that is in a delivery box?

Like I want to order groceries from a supermarket for delivery like asda but they usually don't package it, When it's delivered to my house my mum usually answers for deliveries so she'll see everything I ordered. Do any supermarkets deliver packages? I've tried Amazon but it's so expensive, I can't afford to buy from there all the time plus they don't have everything I need. I would go to my local supermarkets but because of not having left my house since before lockdown, I'm still too scared to leave the house so going to supermarkets isn't an option. Plus aren't there always long queues to go in now and less available cos people are still stock piling so it would be a wasted journey?
(edited 3 years ago)
Not sure how it is where you are, but where I'm from (in the UK) shops are virtually back to normal in terms of short queues and no stockpiling issues. Maybe do a click and collect order so it is quicker?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymusy
Like I want to order groceries from a supermarket for delivery like asda but they usually don't package it, When it's delivered to my house my mum usually answers for deliveries so she'll see everything I ordered. Do any supermarkets deliver packages? I've tried Amazon but it's so expensive, I can't afford to buy from there all the time plus they don't have everything I need. I would go to my local supermarkets but because of not having left my house since before lockdown, I'm still too scared to leave the house so going to supermarkets isn't an option. Plus aren't there always long queues to go in now and less available cos people are still stock piling so it would be a wasted journey?

abel & cole
Reply 3
From my experience and speaking to family and friends across the country, no, there aren't queues and people aren't stockpiling.

Can't think of supermarkets that deliver in closed boxes, but won't it be noticed if you're storing stuff in your kitchen/fridge? Whats the issue with what you want to order that you don't want it seen?
Most supermarkets will deliver to you in a box look on the internet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending