The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
grade boundaries being so low for bio is a good thing but also scary bc is it really that hard 😭
how are people feeling about transport in animals and plants
Original post by eibmathsresit

Looked over it today and it was quite rusty to begin with but I think I’m okay with it don’t want any fish or insect stuff to come on tho 😭
Hoping for a fat 6 marker on synapses or neuromuscular junctions because that’s the only thing I can be confident with 😬
i’m just hoping for no transport stuff coz i’m rusty and looked over it today and didn’t know much but enough to ramble haha will go over again tomorrow morning
my dream six markers would be sympathetic parasympathetic, neurones, respiration hoping for no module 2 six markers
just coz they’re very picky sometimes
Reply 26
just dont want any module 2 at all tbh havent gone through it properly because i always feel like it’s so irrelevant
i’m just hoping for no transport stuff coz i’m rusty and looked over it today and didn’t know much but enough to ramble haha will go over again tomorrow morning
my dream six markers would be sympathetic parasympathetic, neurones, respiration hoping for no module 2 six markers

What would you say about sympathetic and parasympathetic? Can you tell I’m literally screwed for tomorrow
Original post by ramzinoo
grade boundaries being so low for bio is a good thing but also scary bc is it really that hard 😭

Grade boundaries are based on how we all do!! there has to be an amount of people who get each grade. I’m literally in the exact same boat though, lowkey praying for a miracle 😭

Sick is the first word that comes to mind😂
Original post by nazzkhatun
What would you say about sympathetic and parasympathetic? Can you tell I’m literally screwed for tomorrow

sympathetic is the part of the autonomic system that PREPARES the body for activity so fight or flight

parasympathetic is at rest or sleep and uses acetylcholine
let’s pray it’s a good one
Best of luck guys :smile:
Good luck peeps ❤️
Good luck everyone!!
How did everyone find it?
Original post by sufyahmed
How did everyone find it?

Absolutely dreadful. Just kill me. Also, you my friend were pretty right about respiration being on. What you thinking for paper 2? 😩
I thought it went well . You reckon the grade boundaries will be lower ?
Original post by nazzkhatun
Absolutely dreadful. Just kill me. Also, you my friend were pretty right about respiration being on. What you thinking for paper 2? 😩

I’ve not had a look at 2019 paper 2 once I’ve done that I can get abit of a better idea. No kidney no liver no muscle contraction what a joke 🤬
Original post by fthd1999
I thought it went well . You reckon the grade boundaries will be lower ?

Maybe I can see it being slightly lower
My answers for multiple choice
DAABBBBBADCCBCB

Latest

Trending

Trending