The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wokirow
Exactly. Their behaviour is disgusting and they are going to make students who actually worked hard disadvantaged. Doing this kind of stuff isn't going to work for them long-term. Can't cheat with papers when you've got a job. None of you deserve any future uni placement you have.

It literally stresses me out seeing this happening😪 imagine working so hard and not getting the grade you need whilst others get it so easily!!!
Original post by Unknown1232003
It literally stresses me out seeing this happening😪 imagine working so hard and not getting the grade you need whilst others get it so easily!!!

It's unbelievable that people do this. I will not find any excuse they give for doing this acceptable. If they were caught for even cheating on one of these tests, they will get disqualified for every exam for the respective exam board. Not even U's. You get X's, so everyone knows what you did.

Ruining the lives of so many people just so you don't put the effort in yourselves

Imagine if there are medical applicants amongst these lot with offers. It's horrifying to think what kind of responsibilities they'll be given when they're older when this is their reality.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by wokirow
It's unbelievable that people do this. I will not find any excuse they give for doing this acceptable. If they were caught for even cheating on one of these tests, they will get disqualified for every exam for the respective exam board. Not even U's. You get X's, so everyone knows what you did.

Ruining the lives of so many people just so you don't put the effort in yourselves

Imagine if there are medical applicants amongst these lot with offers. It's horrifying to think what kind of responsibilities they'll be given when they're older when this is their reality.

Couldnt of said it better myself👏
@Sinnoh Could you please help out here? Someone you have actually encountered 3 weeks ago (@DVJ5) is now selling 2020 papers to students here. This entire thread is rampant with people looking for papers and cheating? Could this be cleaned out? As no exams are taking place, mocks are pretty much the real exam. If people get ahold of the papers, many students who don't cheat are going to be disadvantaged by this kind of behaviour.
Original post by wokirow
@Sinnoh Could you please help out here? Someone you have actually encountered 3 weeks ago (@DVJ5) is now selling 2020 papers to students here. This entire thread is rampant with people looking for papers and cheating? Could this be cleaned out? As no exams are taking place, mocks are pretty much the real exam. If people get ahold of the papers, many students who don't cheat are going to be disadvantaged by this kind of behaviour.

Kay.

Latest

Trending

Trending