Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the 2019 papers if yes please email me to [email protected]

I will highly appreciate it .
Original post by sufyahmed
My answers for multiple choice
DAABBBBBADCCBCB

I can’t even remember mine
Reply 42
Did anyone find there was a lot of stuff on practical skills and experimental methods, and less on the actual biology knowledge?
Reply 43
How did everyone find it?

So bad ... most of the questions weren’t even content based and everything seemed just full of practical questions . I fully give up on paper 2
Reply 44
Original post by Ha I
Did anyone find there was a lot of stuff on practical skills and experimental methods, and less on the actual biology knowledge?

100% !!!! Even the 6 markers could have been nice and should have given us a nice diabetes question . I’m so upset and angry
Original post by fthd1999

I wrote mine into my calculator at the end
I wrote mine into my calculator at the end

Genius , why didn’t I think of that
I thought the multiple choice was so hard

I do remember putting a lot of Bs though
I do remember putting a lot of Bs though

Yeah I was getting suspicious but there were no other reasonable answers
How did everyone find it?

It was a weird test. Not a lot of content recall. Felt like we were just analysing practicals
What did you guys put for the chromatography why couldn’t the paper touch the sides
What did you guys put for the chromatography why couldn’t the paper touch the sides

I said the pigment wouldn’t be able to travel up further the solvent from the point of contact
What did u guys put for the inside of the mitochondria? The labelling question.
Original post by MegBeard30
What did u guys put for the inside of the mitochondria? The labelling question.

Matrix and Cristae
what did you guys get for the rf question i forgot to look at the formula and just guessed on what i should do and got chlorophyll b?
did you get substance A being active transport?

I had no clue so just guessed it will ruin the silica gel but apparently this is why —-> “Do not allow the sides of the paper to touch the sides of the container as that can make the solvent front run crookedly.”
Original post by eibmathsresit
did you get substance A being active transport?

I said it was b because the carrier proteins eventually get fully occupied which is why there was a point of saturation on the graph
(edited 3 years ago)
Chlorophyll A, I got 0.55

Latest

Trending

Trending