The Student Room Group

Moving, Trouble Making Friends.

I've just recently moved to London and am having trouble making friends both in and out of school. (I'm in my first year of Sixth Form) Like I have no idea how! I've made some friends at school (sort of debatable) but they have their own life and I don't know if I even mean anything to them. I still feel pretty much alone in the city :frown: I really want to make friends outside of school but I'm not sure how. Any advice for a desperate 16 Year Old?? Lmao.
Original post by cluelessbish101
I've just recently moved to London and am having trouble making friends both in and out of school. (I'm in my first year of Sixth Form) Like I have no idea how! I've made some friends at school (sort of debatable) but they have their own life and I don't know if I even mean anything to them. I still feel pretty much alone in the city :frown: I really want to make friends outside of school but I'm not sure how. Any advice for a desperate 16 Year Old?? Lmao.

Hi I’m in yr13 at a London sixth form, the best thing you can do is just approach people despite how intimidating it might seem. If you’re a genuinely nice person you will attract other nice people. But in terms of making friends outside of school I have the same issue - I have no idea how to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending