The Student Room Group

I would like to tell my teacher.

firstly, (if you actually help me) thank you for helping me with this problem.

secondly, as you have already read, i would like to teacher.

obviously i wouldn't, i would rather deal with her than prison, but i need to do something other than endure her.

she is unfair to me and people close to me. two people were talking to a special ed student who was getting angry and building up and what not. nobody (excluding the two students) noticed him getting mad.

one of said students was my friend. the teacher saw them talking and ONLY my friend got in trouble. he and the other student said, and i quote "we were talking to (insert special ed student) to try to calm him down." in a perfectly reasonable tone of voice. she responded by getting ONLY my friend in trouble.

and you know why? because he is MY friend.

i dont completely understand why, but she dislikes me and holds some kind of grudge against me. only I get into trouble when an entire group of people is doing something (said something is usually rather innocent).

i tried everything: ignoring her, sucking up. heck, i even gave her an apology (even though i don't think i have done anything wrong). after the apology she stopped (and then again started 2 days later).

me and my friend don't know what to do.

its even driven me and a different friend apart.

i dont know what to do.

(PS: dont make jokes or call me argumentative or lazy, i have literally tried everything i can think of.)
Reply 1
To be honest with you, the only thing that would make sense to me at that point (since you have LITERALLY tried everything) is confronting her about how you feel. Not in like, an angry way, but asking her what her problem is. Involve education in your argument like it damages your education and whatever, because that allows you to make a complaint if she doesn't change her attitude towards you. (make sure to stay passive if yk what i mean-- be forward, but use gentle words bc losing your cool wont fix the situation)
Tell her the truth!! Making up or leaving out things about what you feel could also lead to misunderstanding, and if she doesnt let up, make a complaint. Trust me. She will feel intimidated of you :smile:

Lmk your thoughts!
Reply 2
lol i meant to write "i would like to KILL my teacher
Reply 3
thank you! i'll make sure to try that. i've talked with my parents (who didn't take me seriously), but i never thought of that.

(mainly beause i know she'll find some way to make me look bad lol)

i'll try it tho-

Original post by Snuzzru
To be honest with you, the only thing that would make sense to me at that point (since you have LITERALLY tried everything) is confronting her about how you feel. Not in like, an angry way, but asking her what her problem is. Involve education in your argument like it damages your education and whatever, because that allows you to make a complaint if she doesn't change her attitude towards you. (make sure to stay passive if yk what i mean-- be forward, but use gentle words bc losing your cool wont fix the situation)
Tell her the truth!! Making up or leaving out things about what you feel could also lead to misunderstanding, and if she doesnt let up, make a complaint. Trust me. She will feel intimidated of you :smile:

Lmk your thoughts!

Quick Reply

Latest