The Student Room Group

Cifas

Hi guys, just a few days ago my Monzo account was shut due to fraudulent activity well I think that is the reason as the bank has refused to tell me. I rarely used the card but on Thursday, when I signed in I saw that about 1.5 k had been moved in and out of my account so I panicked and tried to close account.
I was contacted by staff and explained to them that I didn’t recognise any of the payments at 1st they said they would send out replacement card but later that evening closed the account immediately.

I am panicking as I didn’t give anyone my details and when looking for the stupid card yesterday couldn’t find it so reported as missing.
I reported it to Action Fraud
Sent an enquiry to Cifas and Odsumsan.

I am not sure what to do - I have a tsb and Lloyds account and scared that those will be closed - although I called Lloyds and they said that as it is a separate bank there shouldn’t be a problem.

When talking to my mate she was like has anyone seen ur pin and I was like no but I have it saved on my notes
I am 19 and applying for Uni does anyone know what I should do to get fianance and maintenance loan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending