The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Driving Instructors

Hello, I am a University of York student looking for a driving instructor. The ones I've came across online are too expensive for my budget (£26 and under for a hours session a week) and most of them are driving companies. I would much rather have an independent driving instructor so if anyone can help me please do.
Original post by j.a29
Hello, I am a University of York student looking for a driving instructor. The ones I've came across online are too expensive for my budget (£26 and under for a hours session a week) and most of them are driving companies. I would much rather have an independent driving instructor so if anyone can help me please do.

Hi,

You might be best searching on social media to find independent driving instructors, Facebook has a bunch of pages where independent instructors advertise themselves for free in a less time-consuming and minimal effort way :smile:

Also, big up the Uni of York! I went to York St John, how are you finding it?
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by A.Peters0797
Hi,

You might be best searching on social media to find independent driving instructors, Facebook has a bunch of pages where independent instructors advertise themselves for free in a less time-consuming and minimal effort way :smile:

Also, big up the Uni of York! I went to York St John, how are you finding it?

Thank you!

It's pretty intense but I'm getting used to the work load and York as a city. It really is a beautiful place, very scenic. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest