The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Editing and Post Production + Accomodation

hi, i’m applying for editing and post production at Ravensbourne for 2021!

as of currently it’s definitely the one i want to go to out of the rest of the unis i have applied for.

i was wondering if anyone could answer these questions:

1) what sort of stuff do they ask in the interview for editing and post production?

2) can you get accomdation nearby to the university in halls? as in, sharing a kitchen with 5 others or so. and if anyone could suggest any to look at then that’d also be great.

also any other information about ravensbourne would be appreciated as of course in person open days aren’t happening right now :smile:

thank you!
Hey I’m a Rave graduate... I can’t answer the EPP question because I studied a different course but I can answer about accommodation. There is Scape which is right on the doorstep of Ravensbourne, although I think they’re all studios with their own microwaves and kitchenettes in each room... they have a communal area downstairs with a games table/tv/ovens etc though. Farndale Court is where I stayed in my first year, I had the time of my life there & met some of my best friends - that’s an en-suite room with a shared kitchen (flats of 6.) Farndale is a direct bus ride away from uni, usually takes about 20mins.

I loved my time at Ravensbourne, I miss it a lot. I learnt so much and met some amazing people, had some fab opportunities & it opened the door to my career :smile:
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I’m a Rave graduate... I can’t answer the EPP question because I studied a different course but I can answer about accommodation. There is Scape which is right on the doorstep of Ravensbourne, although I think they’re all studios with their own microwaves and kitchenettes in each room... they have a communal area downstairs with a games table/tv/ovens etc though. Farndale Court is where I stayed in my first year, I had the time of my life there & met some of my best friends - that’s an en-suite room with a shared kitchen (flats of 6.) Farndale is a direct bus ride away from uni, usually takes about 20mins.

I loved my time at Ravensbourne, I miss it a lot. I learnt so much and met some amazing people, had some fab opportunities & it opened the door to my career :smile:

that’s perfect thank you for answering! would you be willing to message me? i had a couple other questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending