The Student Room Group
Reply 1
there shouldn't be a problem for you, If anyone copies it I believe UCAS has a system to check plagiarism.
Reply 2
wellerism
Right, i got in to my university, Royal Holloway, and im studying geography

I was told by the staff there i had a very encouraging and strong personal statement, and therefore id like to share it with other people who i know are applying for geography and might be having trouble writing a personal statement

Is this allowed?
Like will ucas come beat me up or is this fine?
Am i allowed to put it up in the TSR geography forum? or is this thought of as cheating by ucas...

I'd like to think I, or others, could answer this for certain but I don't think we can - there are some very knowledgable people in the Ask a PS Helper section, post your question there, no doubt someone will know :smile:
Reply 3
You can put it up on the TSR Wiki's PS collection - it shouldn't affect you if someone plagarises from it; that'll be at their own risk.
Reply 4
Correct - you will be fine, the warning should be to others....this was your personal statement and therefore personal to you. Read and be inspired but then write your own.

Steve
Reply 5
Yes youre fine, as long as your personal statement stuff was last year and you're into uni and stuff now.

If it was one you'd written for 2009 entry dont post it...if someone copies it they dont know who plagerised who.

Latest

Trending

Trending