The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sk1lLz
Lol, perhaps a discussion regarding Quantum Physics made him sexually excited. Some people get sexual excitement differently these days don't they? :wink:

can you imagine explaining that to a new partner?

'yea i have a Quantum Physics fetish, really turns me on :teeth:'
Sk1lLz
He's already had his thing out in front of her. :p:

Haha :p:

I actually have the maturity of a 12 year old, Im so glad!
Reply 82
maze.e
Would you have a chat if you were naked with your best friend that you found hot?

I don't know if I could, the OP must have good self-control or he just ****** off or something.

Silly indeed.

lol i know, that is really strange :s-smilie:
Okay okay, troll it is.

:troll:
Speedbird2008
Okay okay, troll it is.

:troll:

Who the OP I guess he fits the equation in my sig.
Reply 85
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
lmao she was naked with you for 40 minutes but a 5second kiss made her think it was wrong?

She's a sharp one isn't she :rolleyes:

:rofl:
Reply 86
cherrybella1
Haha :p:

I actually have the maturity of a 12 year old, Im so glad!

Ahhh. It seems as though my previous two posts has caused a lot of 'publicity'.
Reply 87
I understand this story fine with-out the nakedness - but with it ? Anyway I think there is potential for a good relationship as you both seem to like each other - someone has to make the first move.
Reply 88
maze.e
Who the OP I guess he fits the equation in my sig.

Dhude, you have an equation for Troll-squatting?

We need the Troll Squad.
Reply 89
floss
You just undressed each other?! And then sat chatting?!

How bizarre!!

Hope this kind of thing happens 2 me:rolleyes:
Reply 90
Chardin
Hope this kind of thing happens 2 me:rolleyes:

Dhude, it would be fun.
The OP must be gay to sit naked in a car with a girl and just sit there hugging :s-smilie:
Reply 92
01zaporozhets
It's weird I know, but to be honest I'm not sure which is weirder.

If he didn't get a hard on, that is a tad unnatural.

However if he did..... Imagine someone walking their dog down this deserted country lane. Suddenly a car looms out of the dark. There is no-one in the front, but in the back seat they see a boy and girl sitting naked next to each other, chatting amiably. The boy has a massive boner, however is casually discussing politics, philosophy, and the consequences of the sub-prime credit crisis.

....At least if he didn't have one they might pass as members of some weird cult or something.....:s-smilie:

Lol this reminds me of me and my ex. After sexual activity, we would just sit in bed naked chatting about politics and history lmao :s-smilie:
Reply 93
arsenal111
The OP must be gay to sit naked in a car with a girl and just sit there hugging :s-smilie:

Clearly, we know what normal people would've done... OP on the other hand, likes to a nice chat - naked - with a random girl that he would split.
Reply 94
Sazzy890
Lol this reminds me of me and my ex. After sexual activity, we would just sit in bed naked chatting about politics and history lmao :s-smilie:

yea well AFTER sex isn't so strange

it's INSTEAD OF sex that is weird :s-smilie:
Reply 95
Sazzy890

That's different though, and normal to me. This is without sex.
Sk1lLz
Dhude, you have an equation for Troll-squatting?

We need the Troll Squad.

The equation is needed so the unwashed masses can easily identify a troll.
Reply 97
maze.e
The equation is needed so the unwashed masses can easily identify a troll.

I think you need the Sk1lLz to do something like that.
Reply 98
to whoever just repped me saying I LOVE DYLAN MORAN .. . so do i. cheers for the rep :p:
Sk1lLz
I think you need the Sk1lLz to do something like that.

Mate if you want to join me in this crusade your welcome just add the equation to the sig quoting me if you want to. :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending