The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I realise this discussion was from a couple of years ago, but if anyone could help I would be so grateful :smile: I have a place to do fine art, which is at the Falmouth campus, but the students I have talked to have said Penryn is more social. I like the look of glasney village with it being on a campus and lots of students, so social, and easy to make friends. As well as students from Exeter. I realise I would have to commute every day, but hopefully there would be others too? Or carrick view is the only one in Falmouth that I really like, it just seems quite isolate, so not sure if so easy to make friends ? But then I like the idea of being able to walk to the beach/ town/ course etc. any advice would be so appreciated, I’m really excited about going, just a bit nervous about choosing the right accommodation! Thanks so much, Amelia :smile:
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Original post by amelia1234567891
Hi! I realise this discussion was from a couple of years ago, but if anyone could help I would be so grateful :smile: I have a place to do fine art, which is at the Falmouth campus, but the students I have talked to have said Penryn is more social. I like the look of glasney village with it being on a campus and lots of students, so social, and easy to make friends. As well as students from Exeter. I realise I would have to commute every day, but hopefully there would be others too? Or carrick view is the only one in Falmouth that I really like, it just seems quite isolate, so not sure if so easy to make friends ? But then I like the idea of being able to walk to the beach/ town/ course etc. any advice would be so appreciated, I’m really excited about going, just a bit nervous about choosing the right accommodation! Thanks so much, Amelia :smile:

Hey! i'm going to Falmouth in September to study the foundation fine art course, i'm in the same situation haha! i'm, pretty sure i had to apply for all of them in a ranking of which one i preferred to my last choice so i'm waiting to see which one i get. I'd love to be friends i'm nervous but excited to move there 💕
Original post by niamhbttista04
Hey! i'm going to Falmouth in September to study the foundation fine art course, i'm in the same situation haha! i'm, pretty sure i had to apply for all of them in a ranking of which one i preferred to my last choice so i'm waiting to see which one i get. I'd love to be friends i'm nervous but excited to move there 💕

i applied for carrick view as top choice (because of the beach lol) and then the ones in Penryn as my other choices

Quick Reply

Latest