The Student Room Group

UKCAT registering wrong name??? HELP

Hello,

I've got my UKCAT this tuesday, ive prepared for it and everything but now theres a problem. I've printed off my booking sheet and ive noticed i havent put my middle name in when registering (as i dont usually put in my middle name and i thought i may be able to change this later). My passport and driver license however do include my first, middle and last name. Do you think i could get away with going to the test centre on tuesday with my first + second name registered bringing those 2 ID however with my middle name included?

I tried changing my name, but i have to phone them 5 days prior to the exam and the phone lines are open only Mon-Fri.....?

What should i do? I dont want to be sent back on the day of the exam due to that stupid name thing..... and waste 75 quid!

Thanks.
Reply 1
Yea its allright, I also left out my middle name and nothing happened. So don't worry :smile:
Reply 2
ooh thanks thats nice to hear! Any other had this same prob? Or anyone rejected on the day of exam due to wrong name, insufficient id etc. etc.
I didn't put my middle name either and I was still allowed to sit it unfortunately.
Reply 4
Faaj
ooh thanks thats nice to hear! Any other had this same prob? Or anyone rejected on the day of exam due to wrong name, insufficient id etc. etc.

I also didn't put my middle name on the UKCAT and noticed the day before I sat it but when I went they never mentioned anything.

Good luck anyway for your test!
Reply 5
Oh thanks guys, now i can start worrying about the test itself! Phew! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending