The Student Room Group

Northumbria 2024 offer

Heyy guys any one received offer from Northumbria for sept 2024 ??
(edited 2 months ago)
Physiotherapy. More likely firming it
Original post by Azaria Johnson
Physiotherapy. More likely firming it
Same!
Original post by abbie brog
Same!
What accommodation are you thinking about. There’s too much to choose from. I deffo want somewhere lively 🙌🏽
What accommodation are you thinking about. There’s too much to choose from. I deffo want somewhere lively 🙌🏽
yeah me too, really want somewhere social and spoke to some girls who go there currently about it and still unsure Think im gonna have a look when i go to the experience day next month but theres only one accommodation that makes it difficult to get to coach lane so still got loads of options cause of the bus but apparently some are just really not social, from what ive heard alot of last years physios chose winn.
yeah me too, really want somewhere social and spoke to some girls who go there currently about it and still unsure Think im gonna have a look when i go to the experience day next month but theres only one accommodation that makes it difficult to get to coach lane so still got loads of options cause of the bus but apparently some are just really not social, from what ive heard alot of last years physios chose winn.
Quay point is meant to be good and sociable. But I’m still looking
that's the one i was thinking of aswell!
that's the one i was thinking of aswell!
Let me know what you end up picking. I’m more likely picking quay point
Let me know what you end up picking. I’m more likely picking quay point
ill probably do the same, where you going to book through the uni or through unite students?
Booking through the uni. If I leave it up to myself to go through unite students I’ll most likely forget and end up on the streets 😭
Hiya, I stayed at Quay point in my first year and really enjoyed! Let me know if you have any questions at all :smile:

Beth
Northumbria UG Rep
(edited 1 month ago)
Booking through the uni. If I leave it up to myself to go through unite students I’ll most likely forget and end up on the streets 😭
Honestly fair smart plan😭
Original post by Northumbria University UG Rep
Hiya, I stayed at Quay point in my first year and really enjoyed! Let me know if you have any questions at all :smile:

Beth
Northumbria UG Rep
Is it easy to get to coach lane campus or would you recommend another
I wasn't on Coach Lane myself but there are bus stops not too far away which you can take the number 1 bus straight to Coach Lane and at certain stops, it's free with your student card. Here's the link that tells you about the bus service and which bus stops will take you there for free with your card 🙂
https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/our-campuses/coach-lane-campus/new-no-1-bus-service-to-coach-lane/
I hope this helps!
Beth
Original post by Princess-Rose
Heyy guys any one received offer from Northumbria for sept 2024 ??
Product design here :p:
Original post by NotAllysa
Congrats on your offer :smile:
Have you picked accommodation. I’m in bryon
Have you picked accommodation. I’m in bryon
Haven't picked accomodation yet, looking at Byron and Quay point since they seem like the most affordable ensuite rooms, still need to visit the actual campus and get a feel for it first before picking I think :smile:
Haven't picked accomodation yet, looking at Byron and Quay point since they seem like the most affordable ensuite rooms, still need to visit the actual campus and get a feel for it first before picking I think :smile:
When I tried to book Quay point was sold out directly through the uni but you can get it privately still. if you firm you get to pick your flat so it’s going quickly.
Woahh already?? Thats surprising. Cant really book until I go after the offer holder day though, guess ill have to go with whats left :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending