The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

is there a chance to be offered a foundation degree course with only 24 ucas points?

Hello,

I have recently filled in an application for public services ( including foundation year ) at university of south wales. Unfortunately I do not meet the entry requirements that it shown on the course page. I have got the following qualifications. Pearson BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma ( Pass Pass) I got this grade in 2017 but I did not enjoy the course so I left before the end date but still passed. Also 5 gcse ( C grade, with A* in short course religious studies)

Is there any chance I can still be accepted in the foundation course?
Original post by Lukerudd4520
Hello,

I have recently filled in an application for public services ( including foundation year ) at university of south wales. Unfortunately I do not meet the entry requirements that it shown on the course page. I have got the following qualifications. Pearson BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma ( Pass Pass) I got this grade in 2017 but I did not enjoy the course so I left before the end date but still passed. Also 5 gcse ( C grade, with A* in short course religious studies)

Is there any chance I can still be accepted in the foundation course?

Hi @Lukerudd4520, we are delighted that you have completed an application to study public services (including foundation year) at the University of South Wales. At the University, we do not just look at your qualifications, we will look at any experience you have also. Our admissions team should be in touch with you shortly to see if we can offer you a place, you can contact them on [email protected], or if you go over to our website, you can talk to them over chat. I hope this helps, please let me know if I can help further. We would love to welcome you to USW in September Rebecca :smile:.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by University of South Wales
Hi @Lukerudd4520, we are delighted that you have completed an application to study public services (including foundation year) at the University of South Wales. At the University, we do not just look at your qualifications, we will look at any experience you have also. Our admissions team should be in touch with you shortly to see if we can offer you a place, you can contact them on [email protected], or if you go over to our website, you can talk to them over chat. I hope this helps, please let me know if I can help further. We would love to welcome you to USW in September Rebecca :smile:.

Thank you so much for the confident boost!
I do really hope I am accepted because I will soon be 21 and cannot financially afford to go back to college. I have sent many emails to admission but I haven’t received a reply. I do hope I am offered a place because I have so much passion towards the subject and know I will give me full attention towards it.
Original post by Lukerudd4520
Thank you so much for the confident boost!
I do really hope I am accepted because I will soon be 21 and cannot financially afford to go back to college. I have sent many emails to admission but I haven’t received a reply. I do hope I am offered a place because I have so much passion towards the subject and know I will give me full attention towards it.

Hi @Lukerudd4520 I'm sorry you've not yet received a response. If you could send me a DM with full details of your enquiry and the email address that you sent this from I will follow this up with our Admissions Team. Thanks, Carrie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending