The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham city uni

Scroll to see replies

I have applied for Property development and planning, but BCU is like my 3rd choice so assuming I get accepted I wont take it as I have a place at Leeds Beckett and LJM, but plans change so I may end up in Birmingham so I may see you there
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I have applied for Property development and planning, but BCU is like my 3rd choice so assuming I get accepted I wont take it as I have a place at Leeds Beckett and LJM, but plans change so I may end up in Birmingham so I may see you there

I still need to hear back from Birmingham and Herriot Watt before I can make a final decision
Reply 22
Original post by ChrAgy2003
I really liked the height accommodation, but I’m not sure if there’s any other accommodations that are not on the website ygm, what about you ??

I’m stuck between staniforth new bagot and Bentley house it’s so hard trying to find a nice accommodation because I keep getting mixed reviews on them
Reply 23

Well done on your offers! If you do end up choosing BCU jsut drop a post here
Original post by ashhh19
Well done on your offers! If you do end up choosing BCU jsut drop a post here

Thanks, will do
Original post by ashhh19
I’m stuck between staniforth new bagot and Bentley house it’s so hard trying to find a nice accommodation because I keep getting mixed reviews on them

Yeahhh it literally gets like that, but honestly by august we would have made a decision and hopefully we’ll be satisfied with the accomadation we’ve picked 😆👍🏾

I was going to do my UK Masters in January but for personal reasons, I won't. Do you know any full-time students looking for accommodation? Mine is in Birmingham. It is the Emporium which is a 5minute walk to BCU, Gold Studio for 33 weeks.
Reply 27
Hiii, I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography. Wbu??

Hii congratulations have you thought about which accommodation you’re gonna stay at?

Heyy I’m doing diagnostic radiography as well!! But I’m not sure what to do abt accommodation because we will be on city south campus and other accoms like staniforth house and university locks are on city centre campus which like 40-45 mins away walking from city south campus. Then there is Queens hospital close which is closer to city south campus and it looks okay but I’m not too sure about it. So I was wondering what you have decided to do about accommodation?
Original post by chxchx
Heyy I’m doing diagnostic radiography as well!! But I’m not sure what to do abt accommodation because we will be on city south campus and other accoms like staniforth house and university locks are on city centre campus which like 40-45 mins away walking from city south campus. Then there is Queens hospital close which is closer to city south campus and it looks okay but I’m not too sure about it. So I was wondering what you have decided to do about accommodation?

I'm not doing diagnostic radiography, I've applied for biomed, but we'll also be on city south campus, which has put me off any accomodation. I'll most likely be commuting
Reply 29
Original post by sosipsoso
I'm not doing diagnostic radiography, I've applied for biomed, but we'll also be on city south campus, which has put me off any accomodation. I'll most likely be commuting

Ahh okay yes that makes sense. Thank you! Do you know which accom in particular you are looking at because I’m hearing mixed things about all of them so I don’t know which ones to narrow it down to
Original post by chxchx
Ahh okay yes that makes sense. Thank you! Do you know which accom in particular you are looking at because I’m hearing mixed things about all of them so I don’t know which ones to narrow it down to

I would've gone with Queen's Hospital Close
Reply 31
Original post by sosipsoso
I would've gone with Queen's Hospital Close

Oh okay thanks!!
Reply 32
Original post by chxchx

Heyyy, I’m literally in the same situation, I don’t like the Queens accom so I think I’m going to be staying at staniforth everyone I’ve asked have always said it’s the best option.
Reply 33
Original post by ashhh19
Heyyy, I’m literally in the same situation, I don’t like the Queens accom so I think I’m going to be staying at staniforth everyone I’ve asked have always said it’s the best option.

Okay thank you that helps! Do u know of any ideas on how people have chosen to commute back and forth from city south to accoms?
I dont understand BCU, I applied there for Diagnostic Radiography and the foundation degree in diagnostic radiography and I've been rejected from both. Whereas I applied to the main course at UWE and recieved an interview.. my predicted where abc but still i was atleast expecting to be accepted onto the foundation..
Original post by johnnyjones7
I dont understand BCU, I applied there for Diagnostic Radiography and the foundation degree in diagnostic radiography and I've been rejected from both. Whereas I applied to the main course at UWE and recieved an interview.. my predicted where abc but still i was atleast expecting to be accepted onto the foundation..

It is not just about grades though. It is about the personal statement as well. Unis are limited for space and look for different things. Do they give you a reason?
Original post by chxchx
Okay thank you that helps! Do u know of any ideas on how people have chosen to commute back and forth from city south to accoms?

I’ve talked to quite a few people and all of them have said they are commuting to the campus
Reply 37
I’ve talked to quite a few people and all of them have said they are commuting to the campus

ahh okay thank you!
Aww congratulations!! I’ve already received an offer and I’m going to be firming it! And I’m a girl.

Heya, just wondering but what grades were you predicted and what subjects were they in when applying for diagnostic radiography? and did you need an interview?
Reply 39
Boy doing teaching in bcu got my offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending