Birmingham city uni

Scroll to see replies

Imagine going to BCU xD
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by johnnyjones7
Heya, just wondering but what grades were you predicted and what subjects were they in when applying for diagnostic radiography? and did you need an interview?

I did biology psychology and health sciences and I got 2 As and 2 Distinction starts. I did a mixture of btec and alevels
Original post by Anonymous
I did biology psychology and health sciences and I got 2 As and 2 Distinction starts. I did a mixture of btec and alevels

what the f*ck you done so much, no wonder my sh*t got rejected
Reply 43
what the f*ck you done so much, no wonder my sh*t got rejected

Omg!! My sixth from basically said if we don’t do BTEC health and social they won’t predict us any higher than a B for our Alevels! I was in yesr 13 when covid first started so they made sure we still did work because our exams were cancelled. Each uni bases their choices on other things too so good luck!! I’m sure you’ll get an offer soon!
So I’ve applied to BCU this year and I’m going to be moving out. Of course I want to make friends but it’d be nice to have some Muslim friends. I want to find and surround myself with people with similar interests.
So if you want to be friends feel free to chat here or drop your ig ☺️

Hello I am going BCu and doing radiography too, do you have Snapchat?
Reply 45
Original post by Janmirzx
Hello I am going BCu and doing radiography too, do you have Snapchat?

Hiii I’m off anon sorry I replied late I’ve not been on this in ages if you want to dm me on here I’ll give it to you x
You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending