The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity University Accommodation 2021

Hi. Just wanted to ask if anyone applied for leeds trinity for 2021 and if so could you tell me how long it took for information on accommodation came through or if anyone knows anything about the accommodation for example thier opinion or just any information that can help me get a better idea on the accommodation at trinity or leeds trinity itself
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. Just wanted to ask if anyone applied for leeds trinity for 2021 and if so could you tell me how long it took for information on accommodation came through or if anyone knows anything about the accommodation for example thier opinion or just any information that can help me get a better idea on the accommodation at trinity or leeds trinity itself

It took upto 3 working days for information to come through for me so if you've waited longer than that you should email [email protected]. For your choice it would depend on what your looking for however I'd sort that out when your email does come through.
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there!

Info on our different halls can be found here Accommodation at Leeds Trinity - Info on booking your accommodation and the steps you'll take can be found here How to Apply

You can chat to our current and past students about their experiences on Unibuddy about our accommodation - find the link to this at the bottom of out Home .

Usually it takes 7 working days to receive your accommodation booking link, but If you don't think you've received your booking email, take a look in your spam or junk folder first (and add [email protected] to your trusted contacts list so you'll receive future emails from us). If it's not there, get in touch with our accommodation team (through the same email) and they'll resend it to you.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending