The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele MSc Counselling + Psychotherapy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Same here, I've not heard anything yet..
V
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Vecee
Same here, I've not heard anything yet..
V

I called yesterday and was told that they were going to interview online this year…I’m not 100% sure that’s going to be the case, so I may call back next week and confirm
M
Reply 62
Thanks M, good to know. I am still waiting to know if I've got the interview at all...my understanding is we should know by the end of this month (?)

(Original post by piercym)I called yesterday and was told that they were going to interview online this year…I’m not 100% sure that’s going to be the case, so I may call back next week and confirm
M
Reply 63
I'm also waiting for the decision. It's been a while... Hopefully we can get it at the end of this week.
Original post by Vecee
Thanks M, good to know. I am still waiting to know if I've got the interview at all...my understanding is we should know by the end of this month (?)

(Original post by piercym)I called yesterday and was told that they were going to interview online this year…I’m not 100% sure that’s going to be the case, so I may call back next week and confirm
M
It has been a while.
I don’t have an interview yet either, sorry if my post was misleading I called the admissions team to see if there were dates set for April
and that’s when I was told if I am selected for interview it will be online.. however the applicant website still says in person so… I’m not sure which it will be! fingers crossed we will learn more in the next couple of days.
M
Reply 65
why does it take too long thou 🥲
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by qnn
why does it take too long thou 🥲

The application website has been updated to say….
This year these group interviews are planned to happen late April and throughout May 2023, to enable conditional or unconditional offers to be made as soon as possible afterwards.
Has anyone received an interview invitation yet?
M
Reply 67
not me...
Reply 68
still nothing
Original post by piercym
The application website has been updated to say….
This year these group interviews are planned to happen late April and throughout May 2023, to enable conditional or unconditional offers to be made as soon as possible afterwards.
Has anyone received an interview invitation yet?
M
Well I guess interviews will be in May?
Reply 70
Original post by piercym
Well I guess interviews will be in May?

have you got the invitation?
Original post by qnn
have you got the invitation?

No.. nothing
I called the admissions team and the admissions person said ‘emails will come out next week’
But I felt a bit bad for her as it seemed like she wasn’t sure.
My daughter is also waiting and is a nervous wreck by now! There is no update on the portal since the April update. Have any of you heard anything since your last post? We have sent emails to the admissions team but they are not at all helpful.
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous
My daughter is also waiting and is a nervous wreck by now! There is no update on the portal since the April update. Have any of you heard anything since your last post? We have sent emails to the admissions team but they are not at all helpful.

Has anyone tried reaching out to the course administrator or course leader/programme director?
No as we don't know who this is
Reply 75
Hopefully the interviews are coming out for people now... I have my interview this week.
When did you hear?
My daughter still hasn't hear anything
Reply 78
I got my invite this morning as well
We have been trying to contact the admissions office again just now but they are not replying.

Quick Reply

Latest