The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele MSc Counselling + Psychotherapy

Scroll to see replies

What time did you hear and was it through the portal?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 81
I received an email alerting me to check the portal
OK. Still no news for my daughter. It doesn't sound good...
Is your interview online on Teams?
Reply 84
Original post by Anonymous
When did you hear?

I heard at the end of last week. It's a hard wait...
My daughter has just heard she has an interview tomorrow!
Reply 86
hello all! i’ve got an interview for the Sep'23 intake as well. most likely one of the last batches of interviewees. wondering if anyone has any opinions and advice regarding the interview process, it'd be really helpful. thank you so much! :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 87
Hi rvm9... it's actually a nice experience. For me, there were two mentors and around 8 other students. They asked us to do a simple activity (I won't tell you as it's meant to be spontaneous, and there really is no right or wrong way, I promise). It was more of a group discussion to see who we really are, rather than how we perform in some interview. There's no need to prepare any set answers to "likely questions". I don't typically enjoy interviews that much but I enjoyed this. Just be yourself and be confident since you've made it this far :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Vecee
Hi rvm9... it's actually a nice experience. For me, there were two mentors and around 8 other students. They asked us to do a simple activity (I won't tell you as it's meant to be spontaneous, and there really is no right or wrong way, I promise). It was more of a group discussion to see who we really are, rather than how we perform in some interview. There's no need to prepare any set answers to "likely questions". I don't typically enjoy interviews that much but I enjoyed this. Just be yourself and be confident since you've made it this far :smile:

hey vecee, thanks so much for taking the time to reply. this is really assuring for me and it helps!! i'm glad to hear you had a good one :smile:
Reply 89
Hi all! I’m so glad to have found this thread! I have my interview tomorrow for the same course for this sep 2023 intake.
Excited to have come this far in the process, and really hoping to get in! Fingers crossed
Reply 90
Original post by S.samir
Hi all! I’m so glad to have found this thread! I have my interview tomorrow for the same course for this sep 2023 intake.
Excited to have come this far in the process, and really hoping to get in! Fingers crossed

hello Samir! mine's tomorrow as well. i'll probably see you during :smile:
Reply 91
Oh! I just saw that now!
I can’t tell from the username, who is that? We must have met today :smile:
I really enjoyed the interview actually, how was it for you?
Original post by rvm9
hello Samir! mine's tomorrow as well. i'll probably see you during :smile:
Reply 92
Hello everyone
In the interview I was in we were told we would hear mid June… has anyone heard back or heard differently??
Best wishes everyone
M
Reply 93
yeah mid June
Original post by piercym
Hello everyone
In the interview I was in we were told we would hear mid June… has anyone heard back or heard differently??
Best wishes everyone
M
Reply 94
Hello everyone, has anyone heard back after the interview?
Reply 95
Original post by S.samir
Hello everyone, has anyone heard back after the interview?

Hello, I have just checked the portal and I saw that an offer has been made. It was also stated that I would receive the offer letter soon.
so maybe you can also check the portal to see if an offer has been made to you as well.
Reply 96
Hello
I also received an offer via the portal -
I’m looking forward to the course
Best
M
Reply 97
Hello, i also received a conditional offer. :smile:

Does anyone know if the deposit has to be made in order to receive the unconditional?
Or if i can receive my unconditional offer first, then make my deposit?
Reply 98
Original post by S.samir
Hello, i also received a conditional offer. :smile:

Does anyone know if the deposit has to be made in order to receive the unconditional?
Or if i can receive my unconditional offer first, then make my deposit?

I would want to know if anyone has got any information about this as well. I'll probably ring the admissions team to find out
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Simply S
I would want to know if anyone has got any information about this as well. I'll probably ring the admissions team to find out

Hi @Simply S and @S.samir,

A conditional offer is not under a financial condition but under the condition of something you need to supply. I am going to assume you're still waiting for your A level/BTEC/T level results, so that what the condition is! For me it was a reference from another employer.

Of course giving a ring to the admissions team is never a bad thing, but thought this could ease your minds :smile:

Hope this helps,
Michelle, placement student

Quick Reply

Latest