Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele MSc Counselling + Psychotherapy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Keele Rep
Hi @Simply S and @S.samir,

A conditional offer is not under a financial condition but under the condition of something you need to supply. I am going to assume you're still waiting for your A level/BTEC/T level results, so that what the condition is! For me it was a reference from another employer.

Of course giving a ring to the admissions team is never a bad thing, but thought this could ease your minds :smile:

Hope this helps,
Michelle, placement student

Thanks Michelle
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hey People! I'm Janani, an incoming student for the September intake! I'll be moving to the UK from India. And, I'm so excited( and overwhelmed) with the move. I was informed that we had to be on-campus one/two days a week. I'm confused about whether living off-campus would be a smarter choice for the full-time programme assuming that we have more placement opportunities in Stoke-on-Trent than the Keele area for the practical component of the programme. In that case, living off-campus would mean less commuting all around.

Got any idea?

Also, if you're a student of the program( or even if you have already graduated from the programme), I'd love to get in touch :smile:
LinkedIn/ Facebook- Janani Rayan
Hi @Janani Rayan,

Great to hear you're an incoming student for this September! :smile:

Regarding your query about where to live, I'd suggest considering the following:

- How often you're planning to use other campus resources and facilities, like the library, sports facilities, Students' Union clubs etc.
- Your commuting options to campus, if you were to live in Stoke-on-Trent.
- The community feel on campus, and how it would feel to be based elsewhere. Particularly if this is your first time living in the UK, or living abroad, it might be helpful to be close to other people in a similar situation, and close to university support.

There are definite pros and cons to both living on and off campus, and it does really depend on personal preferences, and budgets.

The following links might be useful to look at, if you haven't already:

- Keele Accommodation contact details
- Keele Accommodation site
- Living off campus at Keele

You can always email [email protected] with further questions, too.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Hi everyone! To all incoming students this Sep 2023, have you guys all received your pre-CAS? I paid my deposit about 3 weeks ago but I have yet to receive my pre-CAS which means I still can't apply for my study visa even though the course commencement date is in less than a month away. Anyone facing the same issue? If you did, how did you resolve it? Any help will be greatly appreciated, I'm getting very anxious!
Hi, thanks for your query.

Our admissions team are extremely busy at the moment, particularly with undergraduate results this week, and will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Hi, has anyone applied for the September 2024 intake here?! 😃
Original post by Leajmillward

Hi Lea!
I have applied for the sep 24 full time program! and i just uploaded the questionnaire they asked for.

what about you?
Original post by mariamalaa
Hi Lea!
I have applied for the sep 24 full time program! and i just uploaded the questionnaire they asked for.

what about you?
Hey Maria! I’ve applied and uploaded everything too, not heard back yet. I’ve applied for Sept 24 but the part time course. Did you go to the online postgrad event?
(edited 1 month ago)

Hi Lea yess I have applied for the September 2024 intake for MSc counselling and psychotherapy !
Reply 109
I applied for the September 2024 intake full-time. Uploaded everything and the questionnaire 2 weeks ago. Not heard from them since, anyone else?
Original post by modder
I applied for the September 2024 intake full-time. Uploaded everything and the questionnaire 2 weeks ago. Not heard from them since, anyone else?
Me too! I’m the same. Waiting for an update.
Original post by Uswah_n
Hi Lea yess I have applied for the September 2024 intake for MSc counselling and psychotherapy !

Hi Uswah! Have you received any response yet?
Hi everyone, I received a response yesterday! Have you checked the applicant portal, any news? ☺️
Hi everyone, I received a response yesterday! Have you checked the applicant portal, any news? ☺️

I haven’t received any updates yet!
Did you get an email? or just through the portal?

Do you know anything about the interviews this year? if it’s online and around when it’ll be?

Thanks xx
(edited 1 month ago)
Has anyone else received a response?
Reply 115
anyone else had their interview yet? I have an interview tomorrow, wondering what to expect.
has anyone received a rejection or any updates other than interviews?
Original post by modder
anyone else had their interview yet? I have an interview tomorrow, wondering what to expect.

How was your interview? Was it an individual one? I haven't heard back yet
Original post by Anonymous
How was your interview? Was it an individual one? I haven't heard back yet

i haven’t heard back yet either
Has anyone received an interview recently? or are they done sending them out?

Quick Reply

Latest