The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Foundation art course applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, has everyone else been sent an email about student support from the recruitment team today? I haven’t heard back about my application yet.

I haven’t been sent anything since i sent my application. I’m wondering if I should be worried
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by shnice_
I haven’t been sent anything since i sent my application. I’m wondering if I should be worried

I’m still waiting as well
Reply 42
Original post by shnice_

Don’t worry too much I haven’t heard anything either, I’m going to try calling them again on Monday to see if there’s any updates
Reply 43
So I’ve just called them and my application is still under review, they said to wait atleast another week or so as people that applied in January are only just getting replies. Atleast it’s not a rejection lol since they haven’t seen it yet so I wouldn’t be too worried, I’m sure everyone still waiting will definitely get a response, hopefully offers! :smile:
Original post by umbr
So I’ve just called them and my application is still under review, they said to wait atleast another week or so as people that applied in January are only just getting replies. Atleast it’s not a rejection lol since they haven’t seen it yet so I wouldn’t be too worried, I’m sure everyone still waiting will definitely get a response, hopefully offers! :smile:

That's great to know - thanks for updating
I applied on the 1st of Feb and called last Friday and she said it's taking long because I applied quite late and to wait a couple of weeks 😭
Reply 46
I applied to Kingston on Feb 1 and got an unconditional offer today - they must still be giving out offers so don't be too worried, you'll probably hear soon?

Good luck btw !!
Reply 47
Original post by aniwah
I applied to Kingston on Feb 1 and got an unconditional offer today - they must still be giving out offers so don't be too worried, you'll probably hear soon?

Good luck btw !!

Ahh thank you and congrats!! That must be great news!! I also applied on the 1st and I gave them a call yesterday - they told me my application is with a tutor so shouldn’t be too long now but thanks for dropping a post in this feed, I’m sure a lot of us appreciate you saying that 😊
I applied at the end of jan and got offered a place a couple of days ago. I’m really chuffed. Just shows places are still be offered :smile:
Original post by billybobVIII
I applied on the 1st of Feb and called last Friday and she said it's taking long because I applied quite late and to wait a couple of weeks 😭

I just got an offer today!

Amazing, see you there 😀😀😀
Reply 51

congrats!
Reply 52
Omg I just got an unconditional offer this morning!!! I was not expecting it LMAO but I got it yayyy!!😊
Original post by umbr
Omg I just got an unconditional offer this morning!!! I was not expecting it LMAO but I got it yayyy!!😊

congratulations!!!
That's fab news umbr!!:smile:
Reply 55
Original post by umbr

congrats!!!
anyone know if there's a way to get to know some ppl joining the course in September? I want to start getting to know some ppl before starting~
Reply 57
Ah thank you everyone !!

@princess_sachi_ There’s a lot of Facebook groups that we can join so I’m going to do a little research into that but I’m currently looking at travel cost etc since I’ll most likely be using public transport :smile:
Reply 58
I also only made a Facebook account as it’s the main source of communication for university students, a lot of videos I’ve watched from students highly recommend getting a Facebook account and joining groups as it’s one of the easiest ways to make friends! I’ve just got to figure out which ones to join as there’s so many haha - and if anyone finds any that are useful to join, make sure to put them in the feed, I’ll do so as well
Reply 59
I’m definitely going to also wait till the applicant experience day to see if I can ask and find out more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending