The Student Room Group

British Council Language Assistant Interview Questions

Hi everyone,

I've recently been invited to complete a video interview for the British Council as an English Language Assistant for Hong Kong. I was wondering if anyone who has done an interview for the role before has any advice and guidance on the best way to be successful and what sort of questions they might ask so i can prepare! Thank you and good luck to anyone who has applied or has an interview this year :smile:
Hello.
They might ask you about your natural ability to speak another language. You can also expect to be asked lots of questions about your key skills etc as well. Focus on the important ones like oral communication skills and also about your sense of teamwork. Wear a smart outfit and do smile periodically during the job interview. Be honest. Practice for the interview. Take some short brief notes and have a printed out copy of your resume to hand.
Original post by s.delaney
Hi everyone,
I've recently been invited to complete a video interview for the British Council as an English Language Assistant for Hong Kong. I was wondering if anyone who has done an interview for the role before has any advice and guidance on the best way to be successful and what sort of questions they might ask so i can prepare! Thank you and good luck to anyone who has applied or has an interview this year :smile:
Hey! Do you mind sharing what questions you were asked in your interview? Would be great. All the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending