The Student Room Group

Obsessed with my teacher

heyy, i just wanted to see if i am alone on this - does anyone feel like they are obsessed with their teacher or love them so much to the point you are thinking about them 99% of the time?? basically i have my head of year and shes like another mother figure to me. i love her so much, but shes a female and so am i! and im 100% straight with no doubt to that. she is leaving the school very soon and its breaking my heart. i am litterally going the long way on my own in the corridor hoping to see her pass by. we always say 'hi' and have a tiny convo, but shes also helped me so much with my mental health. i cry myself at night because i want her to love me too like a daughter figure. i had luch with her today and it was the best day of my life but my friends think im crazy and its getting a lil too much but idk how to stop.

please miss, i love you. you are the best thing thats happened to me and i cannot stand losing you. i am going to a club that you run, just so i can see you, havent u realised? i cried in class because i get jealous when you speak to other people so i tell them that theres no point speaking to u coz you wont help. but thats lies, because i love you to the point i check on the school app every 2 seconds to see if you are online. please say something to me. ily.
anway, anyone have advice to become closer with her? please. or any advice just to tell me im not alone. love you <3
i talk about my female teachers a lot like my english and history teacher oops- theyre really nice and we email each other just to say hi is that wierd? idk but i like them obviously but not THAT way.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
mummy issues?

no.
Reply 3
Original post by ruqaiyahhhx
i talk about my female teachers a lot like my english and history teacher oops- theyre really nice and we email each other just to say hi is that wierd? idk but i like them obviously but not THAT way.

litterally same. i like her too but not in a weird way !
Reply 4
Nothing more is going to happen between you and her, because it would be inappropriate and she would get into trouble and maybe lose her job. Is that what you want?

It's all on one side; your side. You aren't a daughter to her, you are a pupil and she is a teacher who just happens to be good at her job and looks after those who are in her duty of care. There will be other pupils she has helped in the past and ones that she will help in the future. Concentrate on your school work.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
heyy, i just wanted to see if i am alone on this - does anyone feel like they are obsessed with their teacher or love them so much to the point you are thinking about them 99% of the time?? basically i have my head of year and shes like another mother figure to me. i love her so much, but shes a female and so am i! and im 100% straight with no doubt to that. she is leaving the school very soon and its breaking my heart. i am litterally going the long way on my own in the corridor hoping to see her pass by. we always say 'hi' and have a tiny convo, but shes also helped me so much with my mental health. i cry myself at night because i want her to love me too like a daughter figure. i had luch with her today and it was the best day of my life but my friends think im crazy and its getting a lil too much but idk how to stop.

please miss, i love you. you are the best thing thats happened to me and i cannot stand losing you. i am going to a club that you run, just so i can see you, havent u realised? i cried in class because i get jealous when you speak to other people so i tell them that theres no point speaking to u coz you wont help. but thats lies, because i love you to the point i check on the school app every 2 seconds to see if you are online. please say something to me. ily.
anway, anyone have advice to become closer with her? please. or any advice just to tell me im not alone. love you <3

once i left school i literally messaged my fave teacher on MESSENGER and she replied being so nice. once your teacher leaves she may not think badly of keeping in touch? maybe email, or stalk and find her facebook. loads of us from my school literally have some old teachers as friends on fb!!! give it a go girllll, dont be sad tho!!
You can always buy her a really nice gift since she’s leaving! Also stay in touch with her :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1

Girl I feel the same way to my science teacher, she’s so nice and I always try to make excuses to talk to her e.g me and my friends are writing a book and we all picked one teacher to put in it and I chose this teacher. I went out of my way to ask her questions that I claimed we would use in the book but we probably won’t. I feel you girl :smile: and before I started talking to her about the book, she never know I existed and I want her to feel like a mother figure and me a daughter figure. I used to cry myself to sleep bc I was obsessed w her and she didn’t even know I existed. Now I use photos of her and make them into CapCut edits and watch them and cry over them :smile: I feel your pain

Latest

Trending

Trending