The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Management Science 2023 Applicants Thread

Hello!

This thread is for 2023 UCL Management Science applicants.

You are welcome to discuss the additional personal statement, predicted grades, offers and rejections.

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received any management science offers?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by ViancaKhanna
Has anyone received any management science offers?

Nope. Did you get the additional personal statement?
Original post by Anonymous
Nope. Did you get the additional personal statement?

Yeah, got mine in December
the entrance requirements are changing from aaa to a star a a for next year. Stressing hope we hear back soon
the entrance requirements are changing from aaa to a star a a for next year. Stressing hope we hear back soon

I just read that! They changed the requirement to 7 in math for IB HL
Original post by ViancaKhanna
I just read that! They changed the requirement to 7 in math for IB HL

Wonder if we will have these conditions?
Wonder if we will have these conditions?

I hope not. The course was probably really competitive this year that's why they increased the requirements?
if theyve changed them for this year that would be terrible im not predicted an a* 😭
its most likely for next year
if theyve changed them for this year that would be terrible im not predicted an a* 😭
its most likely for next year

Yeah it's definitely for next year
All the best to everybody!! Wonder when decisions will start rolling in
Also in the additional personal statement, how did you guys do the quantifying the impact to the company part- i am stressing abt my answers now :frown:
All the best to everybody!! Wonder when decisions will start rolling in

Soon, hopefully!
Also in the additional personal statement, how did you guys do the quantifying the impact to the company part- i am stressing abt my answers now :frown:

I emphasised on the financial aspect and how it is measurable through the company's growth financially, etc etc
I wrote...

"Amazon operates in various industries including e-commerce, entertainment and cloud computing, offering over 12 million products, and employing over 1.3 million people globally. To support its vast operations, Amazon has built a strong logistics network and cloud computing platform. In 2022, Amazon announced its plans to add 100,000 electric delivery vans to its fleet to meet its sustainability targets. The value of Amazon's complexity is the ability to offer customers a diverse range of products and services whilst maintaining operational efficiency.

Amazon's innovation extends beyond its e-commerce and cloud computing operations to include its fully autonomous grocery store, "Amazon Go." The store uses sensors, cameras, and machine learning algorithms to eliminate checkout lines and cashiers while gathering data on customer behaviour and preferences to optimise its layout and product offerings. Through its focus on data and innovation, Amazon has maintained a leading position across multiple industries.

Amazon optimises its supply chain, logistics network, and customer experience using data. It collects data on orders, shipping times, weather, and user preferences to determine efficient routes, and delivery times, and recommend products. In 2022, Amazon launched "StyleSnap," using AI and data to help customers find clothing items matching their style preferences. Amazon's data-driven strategies resulted in net sales of $386 billion in 2022."

I wrote...

"Amazon operates in various industries including e-commerce, entertainment and cloud computing, offering over 12 million products, and employing over 1.3 million people globally. To support its vast operations, Amazon has built a strong logistics network and cloud computing platform. In 2022, Amazon announced its plans to add 100,000 electric delivery vans to its fleet to meet its sustainability targets. The value of Amazon's complexity is the ability to offer customers a diverse range of products and services whilst maintaining operational efficiency.

Amazon's innovation extends beyond its e-commerce and cloud computing operations to include its fully autonomous grocery store, "Amazon Go." The store uses sensors, cameras, and machine learning algorithms to eliminate checkout lines and cashiers while gathering data on customer behaviour and preferences to optimise its layout and product offerings. Through its focus on data and innovation, Amazon has maintained a leading position across multiple industries.

Amazon optimises its supply chain, logistics network, and customer experience using data. It collects data on orders, shipping times, weather, and user preferences to determine efficient routes, and delivery times, and recommend products. In 2022, Amazon launched "StyleSnap," using AI and data to help customers find clothing items matching their style preferences. Amazon's data-driven strategies resulted in net sales of $386 billion in 2022."

Yours seems great!!
I wrote...

Nice!
Which book did you guys suggest?
someone mentioned that they have now reached November applications for management offers. When had you guys applied?
someone mentioned that they have now reached November applications for management offers. When had you guys applied?

I applied in November! Have offers started rolling?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending