The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Please give a review of MSc in Management at UCL School of Management

Hello everyone,

Currently, I have received an offer from UCL for its MSc in Management program. I was fascinated by the subject modules it offered and that's why I applied here. The University is ranked very high in an overall sense but I couldn't find any reviews or ranking about their Management program anywhere. Can someone please tell me if a MSc in Business and Management from UCL is worth it or not? How is the general review of UCL SOM in London in 2021?
Thanks in advance
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi can I ask how your interview was? Do you think I’m too late to apply now (deadline is 1 April)?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hey! I’m not sure if you’re late or not. The interview process was very straight forward, they just ask you two questions. One is general and one is related to a specific problem
Original post by Kp1718
Hey! I’m not sure if you’re late or not. The interview process was very straight forward, they just ask you two questions. One is general and one is related to a specific problem

There were only two questions in the whole interview?? Specific problem meaning a case study is it?
Reply 4
Original post by Kp1718

Hey, could you please share what was the specific problem question asked to you? Would really help me get an idea and prep accordingly, thanks so much in advance!
Reply 5
Hi, I know this is an old post but,

can anyone give any review about this programme? it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Kp1718
Hello everyone,

Currently, I have received an offer from UCL for its MSc in Management program. I was fascinated by the subject modules it offered and that's why I applied here. The University is ranked very high in an overall sense but I couldn't find any reviews or ranking about their Management program anywhere. Can someone please tell me if a MSc in Business and Management from UCL is worth it or not? How is the general review of UCL SOM in London in 2021?
Thanks in advance

Hi I hope you are doing well,

did you end up taking the course? could you give us your review towards the course? what you like, what you don't like, and what can be improved?

because it is very frustrating to find any comprehensive review about this course and the employment report for this course

thank you very much for your time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending