The Student Room Group

Possible to do 3 A Levels in one month.

Kind of left it too late, I am doing maths, chem and bio as my 3 a levels.

Am doing them independently as I only had a school until last year, so have covered as topics at least once.

Anyone in the same position?

My exams/assessments are starting on May 1st to May 16th?

I think it’s possible if i dedicate at least 6 hrs a day to pure studying, most likely 8hrs.

Plan is to do all textbook questions for maths aswell as chem/bio + content revision, then do tons of papers and read mark schemes. Also to have a list for each subject of quedtion topic areas i keep getting wrong.

Sounds good? Or am I getting ahead of myself, I think I’m capable of it.

Trying to get at least 2 a*, maths is my strong point, can’t say much about chem and bio im rubbish, but hard work will fix that.

I think from today they are 40 days away:
Reply 1
I think it's possible if you put in the work. It will be challenging but if you think you are capable then it's worth a shot.
Reply 2
depends what was ur last grade in the subjects, I did bio and chem after not doing it at all for 6months and had 3 months to revise and went from a b/c to an A in bio and a E in chem to a B, with pretty much non-stop revision almost. if u believe u can is the most important !
Reply 3
thanks guys
maths you can do easily if u do all t book qs
if u have a good basic understanding then you will be fine
Reply 5
Original post by izyz
Kind of left it too late, I am doing maths, chem and bio as my 3 a levels.

Am doing them independently as I only had a school until last year, so have covered as topics at least once.

Anyone in the same position?

My exams/assessments are starting on May 1st to May 16th?

I think it’s possible if i dedicate at least 6 hrs a day to pure studying, most likely 8hrs.

Plan is to do all textbook questions for maths aswell as chem/bio + content revision, then do tons of papers and read mark schemes. Also to have a list for each subject of quedtion topic areas i keep getting wrong.

Sounds good? Or am I getting ahead of myself, I think I’m capable of it.

Trying to get at least 2 a*, maths is my strong point, can’t say much about chem and bio im rubbish, but hard work will fix that.

I think from today they are 40 days away:

just focus on past papers and watch vids. u will be able to get 80+
Reply 6
Original post by mechengineer8
maths you can do easily if u do all t book qs
if u have a good basic understanding then you will be fine

Yea it's bio and chem im worried about, just how much content there is lol. But nothing studying wont fix
Reply 7
Original post by Kim J
just focus on past papers and watch vids. u will be able to get 80+
Without the book itself?

Quick Reply

Latest