The Student Room Group

From UUU to AAA in A level Maths, Further Maths and Physics in a month

Is it possible to go from 3 U's to 3 A's in Maths, Further Maths and Physics A level? I only have 1 month to revise for all of those until my A level starts. If I revise like 3-4 hours a day every for whole month is it possible?
Original post by Latency_018
Is it possible to go from 3 U's to 3 A's in Maths, Further Maths and Physics A level? I only have 1 month to revise for all of those until my A level starts. If I revise like 3-4 hours a day every for whole month is it possible?

It seems highly unlikely. You can absolutely make progress, but I'm not sure whether it would be possible to make such a large amount of progress in such a short amount of time.

Also a month? A Levels start in mid-May I believe so you have a bit longer. Also, as previously mentioned, you will make some progress if you revise consistently but not that much progress I would say
Reply 3

I think it’s do able you just need to be really focused and determined I did AS level chemistry and physics from scratch without any teacher in 25 days and ended up with B in both so if you get the same you can forward that as level B into an A2 A or A* overall
Original post by Aizza
I think it’s do able you just need to be really focused and determined I did AS level chemistry and physics from scratch without any teacher in 25 days and ended up with B in both so if you get the same you can forward that as level B into an A2 A or A* overall

How much revision did you do a day
Reply 5
Original post by Latency1939472

How much revision did you do a day

8-9 hours

That depends largely on why you got UUU. Did you turn up to the assessments? Did you do any revision? How much of the subjects do you understand fully?

Absolutely - just work on looksmaxxing. If you walk into the exam room with a sharp jawline and a positive canthal tilt the examiners will instantly give you 3A*s.
Original post by signup-gui-hater
Absolutely - just work on looksmaxxing. If you walk into the exam room with a sharp jawline and a positive canthal tilt the examiners will instantly give you 3A*s.

🤣🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest