The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Seabraes 33-64: 2021/22

Hi! I received an unconditional offer for Dundee and am thinking of applying to Seabraes 33-64 accommodation.
Anyone else thinking of going there?
Use this thread to meet people who are planning to go there and in general Dundee uni :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kawaii_panda101
Hi! I received an unconditional offer for Dundee and am thinking of applying to Seabraes 33-64 accommodation.
Anyone else thinking of going there?
Use this thread to meet people who are planning to go there and in general Dundee uni :smile:

Hi I also have unconditional offer for dual law llb and I an thinking of applying for accommodation but not sure which one yet looking at seabreas
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Miram-Angel
Hi I also have unconditional offer for dual law llb and I an thinking of applying for accommodation but not sure which one yet looking at seabreas

Congratulations on your offer!
Original post by kawaii_panda101
Congratulations on your offer!

Thank you

What is the difference between seabreas 1-32 and seabreas 33 -64
Seabreas 33-64 is a newer building than seabreas 1-32
Original post by Saoirse 1234
Seabreas 33-64 is a newer building than seabreas 1-32

Have you stayed in seabreas ?
Have you stayed in seabreas ?

No I also got an unconditional this year and am thinking about going so been looking at accommodation and thats what they said on the live applicant sessions. Honestly don't know which one is the best they all look great
Reply 8

I've just accepted my dual llb offer and also kinda considering seabraes? Although belmont is so much closer
Original post by I.436
I've just accepted my dual llb offer and also kinda considering seabraes? Although belmont is so much closer

I'm thinking of west park flats as they are a thousand pounds cheaper

And it's 25 minutes walk its on the same road as the University
Reply 11

ah yeah that's fair- I just can't be bothered to travel lol
Original post by I.436
ah yeah that's fair- I just can't be bothered to travel lol

Yeah that's the only downside I'm still undecided. At least we have another few weeks to decide as applications for accommodation don't open till mid May.
Reply 13
Yeah that's the only downside I'm still undecided. At least we have another few weeks to decide as applications for accommodation don't open till mid May.

Definitely- and omg didn't realise how much they put the prices up until now so i'm considering west park as well. lol would it j be med students there tho
Original post by I.436
Definitely- and omg didn't realise how much they put the prices up until now so i'm considering west park as well. lol would it j be med students there tho

I've just visited West park today and it is terrible the flat is tiny and the whole building is old and dilapidated. I am not gonna be staying there I have also seen the hub that's ok but I am looking at the possibility of seabreas 33-64. Let me know which one you apply for lol
Reply 15
I've just visited West park today and it is terrible the flat is tiny and the whole building is old and dilapidated. I am not gonna be staying there I have also seen the hub that's ok but I am looking at the possibility of seabreas 33-64. Let me know which one you apply for lol

Oh damn ok- at the moment i'm probably going to go for belmont is possible and I'll just like be in debt i guess- i'll let u know when i decide tho :smile:
Original post by I.436
Oh damn ok- at the moment i'm probably going to go for belmont is possible and I'll just like be in debt i guess- i'll let u know when i decide tho :smile:

Me too I am either going for seabreas 33-64 or belmount it will make life easier.
I have an unconditional offer for child nursing. I'm thinking of applying to seabraes 33-64 as the older ones 1-32 don't look as nice. But they have now put West Park flats as an option for nursing students as well
Original post by Cairo.l1
I have an unconditional offer for child nursing. I'm thinking of applying to seabraes 33-64 as the older ones 1-32 don't look as nice. But they have now put West Park flats as an option for nursing students as well

The West park ones are much older and not nice at selling I have seen them
The West park ones are much older and not nice at selling I have seen them

Oh ok thanks for letting me know. Fingers crossed I get seabraes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending