The Student Room Group

Nexplanon and night sweats

Hi all. Has anyone else experienced night sweats while having nexplanon I had it inserted July last year and have been experiencing night sweats since. They happen around 2-4 times a week it's so annoying thanks all
Original post by Gemmaocean07
Hi all. Has anyone else experienced night sweats while having nexplanon I had it inserted July last year and have been experiencing night sweats since. They happen around 2-4 times a week it's so annoying thanks all

Hi
If night sweats are related with the nexplanon implant you should see your GP about it as it been longer than 2 - 3 weeks generally that it should be happenening if at all ok. There is many side effects that is possible although few may not get any.
As you been having these night sweats since July last year then certainly speak to you GP on this.
I'm a NHS nurse but obviously can't give medical advise on here as reason why I said go and speak to your GP.
Original post by Tracey_W
Hi
If night sweats are related with the nexplanon implant you should see your GP about it as it been longer than 2 - 3 weeks generally that it should be happenening if at all ok. There is many side effects that is possible although few may not get any.
As you been having these night sweats since July last year then certainly speak to you GP on this.
I'm a NHS nurse but obviously can't give medical advise on here as reason why I said go and speak to your GP.

Hi thanks for ur reply I'm trying to calm my anxiety down cos after googling night sweats lymphoma comes up and I can't stop worrying but the night sweats did start after having the rod inserted into till have my appetite and I havnt lost any weight in fact iv put it on lol but since the rod has been in my anxiety has also been through the roof x
Related to*
it has been longer*
there are many side effects that are possible*
As you have been*
to your GP about*
Is the reason*

This sentence makes no sense. What is it meant to say 'There is many side effects that is possible although few may not get any'
Hi
Original post by Auntie K 1988
Hi

It's an old thread, though sound advice about seeing a GP.

Quick Reply

Latest