The Student Room Group

Lillian Knowles LSE

Anyone have experience living in Lillian Knowles as a post grad student?

I've just submitted an application to live there because it is the cheapest student accommodation for a single room. I am hoping to learn more about people's experiences. For instance, was it easy for you to travel to campus regularly? Did you enjoy the neighborhood for nightlife/activities? Would you have rather paid more for a residence hall that appears to be better? I chose to apply here because I rather spend my money doing fun things in London than live in a more expensive place close to campus.

The other accommodations I am considering are the Sydney Webb House or Butler's Wharf. Then, maybe private accommodation/place sharing if none of these places work out.

Appreciate any thoughts!!
I booked a place at Lilian Knowles last week! For an ensuite room. It looks pretty good on the whole, location/price-wise -- I've grown up in a city where literally everyone has a longer commute so kinda used to them :biggrin:
Reply 2
hi did you end up living at Lilian Knowles. If yes, would you recommend it
Original post by ApplicationNut
Anyone have experience living in Lillian Knowles as a post grad student?

I've just submitted an application to live there because it is the cheapest student accommodation for a single room. I am hoping to learn more about people's experiences. For instance, was it easy for you to travel to campus regularly? Did you enjoy the neighborhood for nightlife/activities? Would you have rather paid more for a residence hall that appears to be better? I chose to apply here because I rather spend my money doing fun things in London than live in a more expensive place close to campus.

The other accommodations I am considering are the Sydney Webb House or Butler's Wharf. Then, maybe private accommodation/place sharing if none of these places work out.

Appreciate any thoughts!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending